a familiar face but diffrent body pt:1

Rin's pov 
walking away from the coat rack i noticed two little heads watching through the windows so i thought i would tease them a little by hugging and kissing yurio's cheek also causing a blushing yurio and a confused shura as i saw who the girls were from the little out burst from the blonde and the depressing look from the purple head i walked over slowly and closed the blinds as fast as i could so they wouldn't see and it worked YES 0//-//0 . now i'm going to wait for the other two to finish so i can go shopping for food since i need more clothing also i want to make a cake because why not i'm also going to grab izumo to cheer her up since shiemi isn't quite herself right now.

izumo pov
as i'm walking away i felt a hand on my shoulder i new it wasn't shiemi since she went back i turned around to see her "Hey izumo wanna come shopping with me i'm sure since your smart you know who i am"she said "WAIT IS IT REALLY YOU RIN" i was shocked i'm never shocked "YES ITS ME NOW STOP SHOUTING AND LETS SHOP" she replied i giggled at her response and looked behind her to see shura and yukio since they both had motet cycles me and rin sat on the back her holding on to yukio like her life depends on it and me holding shuras shoulders.
i'm going to split this into two so i hope you enjoy and thanks for 18 reads im so happy anyway have a good night /day
author ~san