1

Jugheads p.o.v.
"Jughead, betty here" shouted my dad through to my room
"I'm coming" I shouted back
I walked into the living room and saw betty she looked stunning. Her hair was down, she was wearing a dark red lipstick and a very short dress.  "Wow you look amazing" I said
" aww thanks juggy, you look very handsome"
"You know your just going to the drive in right nothing fancy you two" said my dad
I was happy. The serpents had helped me get the drive in back and the first showing was tonight. Me and betty would be behind the screen but it was still excited.

At the drive in~ bettys p.o.v.
Jughead took my hand and walked me up to the box where we would watch the movie. It was a horror film, scream. We watched the movie like friends. I was worried he would normally kiss me during the movie. Maybe I should take him to sweet water river after the movie.

The movie finished, I took Jugheads hand and seductively dragged him away "jughead jones you are coming with me. And you will be a good boy" I said, staring into his eyes
"Oh and what if I'm not" he said almost menacingly
" well bad boys. Must. Be. Punished"
He smiled and let me drag him away.

When we arrived at sweet water river he started kissing me slowly at first but then faster. I pushed him against a tree and he stated lifting up my dress. Only braking the kiss as he pulled the dress over my head. I started unbutening his shirt and then I undid he trousers. I bit my lip and that was his Que.

We were lying down next to each other breathing heavily "wow" he said "that was ... amazing" he was right it was. I didn't want to have to leave him ever. "What was that?" Asked jughead. There were voices two girls. We quickly started putting our clothes on and looked over to the left. Instantly I saw the unmistakable red hair of Cheryl blossom, but she was with a girl from the serpents toni topaz. And they were kissing "oh my." I said " that's something I never thought I would see"  jughead and I watched but we both realized we looked really creepy so jughead turned to me and said "stay the night at my trailer" I looked at him and smiled.
"Of course juggy."

Jugheads p.o.v
We walked to the trailer park and I went to open the door when I heard voices from inside. My dad doesn't ever have company. I opened the door and to my horror "mum what are you doing here" asked betty just as confused as I was. Then I saw my dad had her red lipstick over his face. "What the fuck dad?"

So 3 of the best ships in one chapter . How did you like it. Please vote and comment and I will update soon. Xx