Chapter One

I was in the classroom looking for a pencil in my backpack, then this one boy named Alex asked me "Um, excused me? Do you need a pencil? I got one." I shooked my shooked my head and said "Yes, I lost mine. Thank you! You're a life saver." When he walked into the room, I fell in love, immediately.
The next day came along, he asked me out. I totally said "Fuck yes". Then after that one date, we started dating. It was the best day of my life. I'm looking forward to spend the rest of my life with him. All I need is a little love, because I don't get it from my parents like at all. I know what's going on in his head. But what's done is done. It's what people say these days.
When karma comes, omg it's a bitch. I can go on and on being a bitch because people piss me off so damn much, makes me mad and it makes wanna kill myself. I'm always shutting myself down in fourth and fifth period.
All my friends says "I told you so", but I ain't staying for the rematch. "Hey, Emily? Do you wanna go to the football game on Saturday?" asked Aria. I didn't know what to say because I had stuff to do. So there I go saying, "Yes... I gotta ask my mother." Rolls my eyes at Aria.
I walked to my best and last boyfriend, Alex. He's the best, I'll say. I always wanted a boy like him. My friend's are totally jealous of him 'cause he's so hot and fucking cute. He's a year older than I am, but still fucking damn cute as fuck.
Alex is walking me to class for the first time. He asked me if I was cheating on me, I said "No. Why would you say that, Alex?" sighs. Emily was scared. "Alex, don't break up with me, please. I love you!" Alex is being so sarcastic to Em.
She started shaking her head. Emily is started to say something. "Damn it, I can't believe you that I was cheating on you. Omfg!" Alex looked down and sighing. He shrugged his shoulders. "Em, I'm sorry. I just started seeing these weird messages poping up on Instagram."
I started to shut down, I fell and calasped on the floor. They called for an ambulance. I woke up. Alex didn't wanna come, which is fine. She started crying and calling her mother. "Mother? Can you c-come to the h-hostpital?"