Chapter Two

As I was sitting next Alex, this one girl comes up to Alex and starts to fucking kissing him. So, I pushed her off and cussed her out, so bad that she'll cry so fucking hard. Every hour Frankie comes to kiss Alex.
I'm starting to think they've been making out or something. So, I've been asking him some questions about him and Frankie. *whispers: here I go* "what'd you say?" said Alex. I muttered my mouth so he won't here. "Um Alex. Can I ask you a question?" Alex shooked his head. "Go ahead Emily. What's wrong?" I turned to around away from him, "Alex, have you been sleeping with Frankie?"
Alex said no, while shaking his head. While I crossed my arms and walking away. Alex waved saying wait. I shooked my head no. *Alex whispers: fuck I never knew she knew about me and Franki* "What was that, Alex?" Alex was being nervous, well, he should be nervous.
I'm not a mind-reader to anyone. But the last time I freaked out of meeting a boy, I ran off. I was always thinking when I was getting a boy and stay with him forever, I guess not. But I just can't wait to see him again. Everybody's got a disapproval in their system.
I'm not up to nothing right now. I was dying when I was 12 years old. It's based on a true story. I loved everybody, but nobody loved me, not even Alex. I am just done with everyone right now. I gave everyone my life, but no one wants. Gave everyone my love, but they didn't take it.