Look at these dorks: Meeting Silhouette Fazbear

12 year old Fargo was helping her mum clean out the attic. While doing so.. She saw a big book. Fargo picks it up and blows off the front.

      Fazbear Family Photos

Fargos head turned.. She never saw this.

She turns to her mother,"Mummy....what is this?"

Her mother looks over. "Oh! Family photos!!" She opened it up.

Fargo looked over her shoulder curiously and saw pictured of happy Fazbear family members. Fargo smiled at a picture of Freddy at 3 months.

She smiled turning to new pages.

She reache done page that puzzled her, stopping her mother again,"Whos that?" She had found a photo of Springtrap and a darker version of him, which made her ears flatten at his presence..

Her mother chuckles,"Thats Silhouette... Springtrap's twin brother. After a month of adopting Springy I found out be had a twin... So we took him in.."

Fargo became confused,"Where is he? " Her mother sighs,"He lives with his uncle...learning fighting skills.."

She giggles,"Why are they all beat up?"

"They had a school fight before Picture day... They both loved to rough house."

"Oh.."

Little did Fargo know she would meet her brother in her future, after taking a job at Freddys Pizzaria....