Fiftneeth Photo: He Changes Me In The Past Even Now...

" .... " I look around the house that was dead silenced without Stefano. When I got up on a beautiful morning, Stefano wasn't even here anymore. I guess he got up early to go to work, but I just wished that he has a day off and then that'd make his life easier for him. But I couldn't even bother it, he's madly in love being an artist. Cause it's his own world of his own little imagination, but at least Obscura is still here with me, she was sleeping on the rug. I petted her with the affection that she deserves, even though, I know she's actually..Nevermind, I'll just call her Obscura. But yesterday was actually fun, and for the first time, Stefano was actually wearing in some comfy clothes than his hot stuffy suit. I didn't even know that he'd be into horror movies cause I thought he was into..romance movies because...you know, Italians. But I guess he does have some of his interests that I can relate to. But where do I even begin until Stefano gets home? Maybe prepare something for him until he gets home? But what? Just thinking with a tap of my finger under my chin, thinking of everything that I can do when Stefano's gone..

I had a grin on my face which meant something's not good for this..but Stefano is gone so why not? I trained Obscura a bit more since she wanted to cuddle with me so much today while I was busy drawing something. Of course, Obscura's training went..differently. She actually did pretty well, maybe because of the affection that she wanted from me. But after practice was done for today, it was getting night time since I trained Obscura for an hour...Just why did it had to be so dark out? But this time I can watch one of the horror movies Stefano likes so..I'm just gonna look into his stuff. I didn't know there was an attic upstairs but it was a little dusty in here, I guess Stefano didn't really clean in the attic but there was a ton of things Stefano left behind, such as photos from his past memories.

" Wait..what's this photo? " I said, looking at the photo that fell out of the box, there was three people on the photo I'm looking at but their faces were scribbled. Until I realized something..so shockingly...

That was Stefano when he was a child, and those were his..parents. But why did it get scribbled..? Stefano must've done this but why...didn't he loved his parents..just like me? My vision was twisted, something was off..until I see water dripping down on the photo..No...I was crying? Crying a lot in silence, but was there even a reason I cried so suddenly? But I didn't want to believe it but he is definitely like me, he went through something that I've experienced as a kid..something so horrible in life. I want to smile but it was useless right now, " That's right..I guess I did really miss Stefano after all. He was so special to me when I first met him, "

" He makes me inspired the things that I always wanted to do even now, I used to be bored in my life..but now, when I see him.. "

" He makes me feel happy inside and the outside..because he changes my whole life...treating me like a masterpiece. "

" He actually..changes me in the past even now. But I'm sure that he'll be back soon..for me. " I think about it..but something was off, that I keep questioning to myself:

Are you worried about Stefano?

" No. I'm sure he'll come back anytime sooner.. "

Then why isn't he coming back now?

" Because he's busy right now.. "

Then why not find him instead?

" ..... "

(Y/N)...What if Stefano doesn't come back?

Doesn't he love you so much? And don't you love him back? What happen to all the precious memories you had together?