The letter

Lily pov's
  I was walking around with my best friend bea she had a dangerously habit of sleeping with vampires. Not saying all vamps are bad but some hate us and now they control us. I hear a bing and grabbing my phone, it was a message from mom. It said "I need you to come home now!!" I looked up at bea and said "hey, talk to you later mom wants me" she looked at me worriedly " are you ok?" "Yea I think I'm"telling her as I started home.

Time skip

As I walk though the front door I look towards my mom and she's crying. So I rush over to her and say "mom what happened?" Sitting on my knees infont of her "you've been chosen to be one of the 20 this year" she says between sobs. And I freeze and I think I'm gonna die.
I mean how can I think differently ever person who's left hasn't come back including my older sister. Mia she was one of the most beautiful girls there where in our town.

     I look at mom and say " I'll make sure to at least survive the first night" letting out a little laugh. My father looked at me and said " I don't wanna lose another of my children to that monster". I looked at him and said " don't say that if someone here's you you'll be killed". He looks down and said "it's better me than you."
   I look at them and say "when do I need to leave?". "You need to leave by 9 early morning".she says with tears in her eyes, "I'm gonna go tell bea" I say as I grab my phone running upstairs calling her and she doesn't pick up so I text her and tell her that I'm one of the chosen. They make it sound so nice but it's far from it, it's basically a game for that sadistic vampire. His father never killed them he just chose who he wanted to marry and let the others come home. So I fall asleep to nightmares of how I'm gonna get some girls out even if it means I'm gonna die.
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
The pic is of lily
And this is my first book so I apologize in advance and also my grammar is terrible.