"Mama, can you get me a guitar?"

So the thing is that i am a die-hard music fan, so naturally I really want to learn how to play instruments and yk maybe become a musician.

So i asked my mother to get me a guitar on like 3rd March and it is like whut? 9th May?
Yeah i still dont have the mothereffin guitar.

Btw i also told her that my eyesight is getting very weak, yeah i told her this at least 6 months ago but guess what? till date she hasn't taken me to a doctor.

No and i am not saying that my parents don't care about me or anything, i bet they love me, but it is just that they just think that i am less competitive than my elder brother, who btw got a 100% scholarship at an american college in Costa Rica, while i am over here, a socially awkward person.

Sometimes I just feel like my parents don't give me as much importance as my brother, i mean they are always supporting in what he wants to do but when it comes to me? Nothing, i mean just take a look at the guitar example and the eyesight one.

Even my brother's eyesight is weak and when he told them to get a check they went right away and when it comes to me, i have been literally seeing everything so blurry but my parents just don't care.

I don't fudging get it, my mother promised that she would give me a guitar by my birthday which btw was on 13th of April, it has been nearly a month ma, where is the guitar?

I don't want come off as a brat but this is not first time they have ignored me.

                                                                                ----------------------------

Btw thank you for taking your time out and read me rant, see you in the next part which is not going to be related to me.

                                                                               ----------------------------