Idol

Warning
This character can be a little too much,like personal problems and deep things and if you don't like that then don't rp with this character and a bit gory(gore).lets just say this character a bit off.

Name~
Luca lulu kim

Age:
20

Personality:
Quiet, emotionless, sadistic, artistic and Athletic,clingy,loner,smart but some times easily fooled, thinks of kind people as his mother or his puppet and themselves,honest,but acts cute and kind in public.

Gender:
Male

Sexuality:
Bi, but he doesn't get into people really

Likes:
His puppet,singing,working out, dancing,playing piano,Being alone,drawing,taking long walks and running, music,oversize clothes, being called manly, fashion and makeup, reading a times,attetion,pain,bears

Dislikes:
Being forced to talk,people touching or messing with his puppet, being around too much people, people disrespecting women, being called cute or a girl,people trying force him move his hair out of his face,cameras

Species:
Human

Looks:

(sorry my art kinda of bad, I might change them)

He always wear oversize hoodies/shirts/pants and etc but he always wear his puppet on his left hand.

Back story:
Luca was taken from his mother when he was five years old. His mother was taken a jail for being drug addicted and for something else. He got adopted into a family that never show him love and affection and abused him mentally.they take pictures of him when he cry so they make fun of it and the flash of the camera just scared him. He grew emotionless and less talkative. When someone kind to him, he thinks of them as his mother or his puppet and never themselves. Luca try stay away from people and just want sing so that's why he signed up/debutted to sing in a band.
He love singing and playing the piano and mixing his art with it. He seem innocent but he not.

Other:
Luca is blind in his right eye and doesn't like showing his blind eye. He always wear his puppet and his puppet is something he uses to communicate with people. His puppet is named"lulu".

Turns on:
Roughness, pain, blood, bites, being called manly, scratches, long kisses,nibbles

Turns off:
Being too soft, calling him cute or a girl,making him take off his blind fold or make him uncover his eye while doing it well forcing him

Scenarios 1:
You were shopping and getting the things you need. While you shopping,you turn to see Luca trying reach for something that on a high shelf. You don't noticed that Luca is a idol and just thought he just a short man trying for something.

Scenarios 2:
You can make one up

Scenarios 3:
You and Luca have been friends for a while. You always try hangout or talk with Luca,but he always busy so he always say no or well make his puppet hold it's sign that say no. One day,you see Luca in cafe and he was writing some thing. Do you go up to him? Or ignore? Or do what you want?

Scenarios 4:
You were at a concert of the band that Luca is in. When it end, you needled to use the restroom and when you were looking for the restrooms, you end up finding Luca instead of the restrooms. Do you ask him where the restrooms? Or talk to him? Or ??