Part 1

"Are you okay? You have been quiet all day", Stiles asked concerned as he lay in Derek's arms.

"What? No. I am good. Great actually", Derek answered.

"Okay, tell me about it. What's on your mind, sourwolf?", Stiles lifted his head to look Derek into his eyes.

"You know me too well", Derek smiled at his boyfriend.

They have been together for ten months now. None of the pack knew and they wanted to keep it that way. First because his dad would literally kill Derek if he ever found out about the both of them being together. And second because Scott kept on moping around whenever Derek said anything. Literally anything. Just last week he bitched about how Derek ordered all of them pizza. Stiles just shook his head at his best friend and facepalmed. He didn't knew what his problem was and he was sure not even Scott knew.

Anyways, somehow Derek was a risky topic at hand and then paired up with Stiles the disaster would be perfect for Scott and his dad so they decided to keep it a secret from everyone. So no one could accidently let anything slip. They have gotten really close before they got together, but even more ever since. That's how Stiles knew just from Derek's tone that something wasn't right. Something was putting a strain on Derek and he wanted to know what it was.

"So tell me about it", Stiles pushed. Derek frowned but Stiles wouldn't let him get out of this one.

"It can't possibly be that bad, Derek", he demanded answers.

"I applied for a job last week", Derek started.

"So?", Stiles asked "you told me that last week".

"I didn't tell you where I applied", Derek added.

"Yeah, right you said something about literature. I thought it was a job in a library", Stiles thought out loud.

"Well, I got the job", Derek said but the smile on his face wasn't honest.

"Where is that job Derek?", Stiles asked all of a sudden really anxious.

"Well...", Derek mumbled.

"Please don't tell me you have to leave Beacon Hills. Please don't tell me you are gonna leave me behind", Stiles got panicked and Derek's eyes got wide in shock. He noticed Stiles' breathing becoming more rapid with each second he didn't answer but he was so shocked that he was stunned for a few seconds. When he got back to himself he shook out of his trance and leant forward to kiss Stiles softly on the lips.

"I would never ever leave you, do you hear me? I love you, Stiles", he whispered when they parted and Stiles picked up on breathing normal again.

"I love you too", he smiled. They kissed again and Derek took a deep breath afterwards.

"Your school", Derek said all of a sudden.

"Pardon me?", Stiles asked not knowing what Derek was telling him.

"The job I got. It's at your school. As a substitute for an English class", Derek confessed "I was afraid you wouldn't want me there".

"Derek, that's amazing. I am gonna be able to maybe see you around in school too. That's so cool, like, you are gonna teach some children and then maybe I will see you walking around in school, looking all nerdy as a teacher. I can tell you, you are gonna be the hottest teacher around", Stiles blabbered on and on.

"I am so glad you are okay with this", Derek released a breath.

"Why wouldn't I be? Come on, Derek. I am happy for you. It's a great opportunity to resocialize you know", Stiles reminded him.

"Am I not social enough?", Derek asked fake offended.

"Actually I really like it that you are mostly around me", Stiles smirked "but I guess I can share you with some freshmen in high school if I have to".

"I guess you have to", Derek said and kissed Stiles on the forehead "but you have to know that I enjoy my time with you a lot more than teaching".

"I didn't even knew you were qualified as a teacher", Stiles was in awe a bit.

"I graduated from college and got my degree in english literature", Derek told him.

"I bet you would look so freaking sexy with glasses on", Stiles day dreamed "you will be my first crush on a teacher". Derek laughed at that.

"Oh my god I am dating a teacher", Stiles started giggling and Derek couldn't help but laugh himself.

"Yeah, but not your teacher", he reminded him.

"Jesus, that would be weird wouldn't it?", Stiles remarked "on the other hand...my english teacher is a creepy old lady who spits while she talks so you would be so much level up to that one".

"I don't think I could teach properly when you are in the room", Derek admitted.

"Are you saying that I am distracting you, Mr. Hale?", Stiles joked "jeez that sounds so weird".

"It does", Derek half laughed half frowned "please never call me that again".

"I won't, I promise", Stiles pecked his lips "when will you start at Beacon Hills High?".

"Actually I will start on monday", Derek confessed.

"Monday? That's in like two days", Stiles exclaimed.

"I know", Derek nodded "I was thinking that maybe you could help me pick put an outfit for my first day of school tomorrow". Stiles smiled at his helpless boyfriend.

"Oh, I will. You will look sexier than anything that school has ever seen but simultaniously not sexy enough that all these crazy teenage girls will swoon after you", Stiles told him already planning that outfit and then deciding it's a lost battle "nevermind I can't let you look not sexy, nothing has the power to do that".

"Is this jealousy I hear in your voice?", Derek was surprised.

"Maybe a little bit. I overthought what I said and I really don't want to share you", Stiles pouted.

"You have me all for yourself right now", Derek smiled and leant in to kiss him while Stiles hummed in appreciation.