Part Frost Giant

There was a thud and a knife buried it's self inside Tony Stark's head. Trina grabbed her bow quickly knocking the arrow and sending in flying, burying it's self in her Uncle Thor's chest. She leapt over a box grabbed her whip, quickly decapitating Bruce, Steve, Natasha and Clint. She finished and looked round in pride at her work, before walking over the the Tony Stark dummy and removed her knife from his forehead.

"One day, I'll kill you for real, fucker," she spat at his fake face. Just then she heard a slow clapping behind her and turned to see her father standing at the door way with his usual evil grin on his face.

"Well, well, you have been a busy girl, haven't you?" He said, his voice dripping venom. Trina took a large extravagant bow, with her bow and sheaf of arrows over her back, a sash full of throwing knives across her front, her rolled up whip in one hand and the throwing knife she threw and the Stark dummy in the other.

"How long have you been standing there?" She asked with a laugh.

"About ten minutes, best part was when you called Stark a fucker," he replied.

"Well he is, I could have said a whole lot worse."

"Oh I know you could have, I know what you're like, just like your mother, except she didn't use her mouth, she used her fists." Trina laughed as she knew all about the story of how her mother (back when she was in love with her Uncle Thor) punched her father in the face and said "that's for New York."

"You're right," Trina commented, "I don't use my fists, I use my weapons."

"You're very good with them," Loki commented.

"I learned from the best," she replied before remembering what she had wanted to show her father, "Oh, father, look at this." She rolled up the sleeve of her green, gold and black leather jacket, screwed her eyes shut and concentrated really hard. After about ten seconds of nothing happening, her fingertips began to glow a bright blue colour, before long her entire arm right up to her elbow was bright blue. Suddenly she flung her arm out and a white substance burst from her hand. She aimed at the Natasha dummy, and after five seconds the dummy completely froze over and exploded into chunks of ice.

"Wow, that is really impressive, most Frost Giant can't do that until at least 16," Loki said in astonishment.

"Well I turn 15 in 3 months so, maybe ice powers are just bad at time keeping," Trina replied smartly. Loki laughed and give his daughter a hug which she quickly returned. He perched his chin on her hair and breathed in her sent. She had her mother's brown hair, but her father's emerald green eyes and sadistic nature.

"I'm going to make her proud dad," Trina whispered.

"You will, Trina," he replied, "we both will."