Chp. 1

So my name is Kelsey I'm 15, blonde blue eyes, and tan. You know what every popular girl would look like at your school except I'm not popular. Ya plot twist I know.(note the sarcasm) I'm so tired of being used by boys they ask me out tell me they love me then they want sex every single guy that goes out with me it sucks. I feel like no one likes me. Yes I have friends but I only have four close friends that I really hang out with. They are Allison but we call her Ally, Sophie, Jamie and Alexis. We all have an obsession with Magcon boys. We are all going to Magcon San Diego. We live in L.A. So we are driving to San Diego the night before. The event is in two days. So I need to start packing. I packed three pairs of shorts, two crop tops, two tank tops, a swimsuit, pyjamas, some sweats, leggings, my Aaron Carpenter shirt, and my Magcon sweatshirt. Once I finished with my clothes I got all my toiletries and put them in my suitcase too. Then I was finished packing. I couldn't wait to go. I called the girls and they said that they were also all done and they said that they wanted to leave early. Jamie called the hotel and they said that we could change the reservation so we could go early! I asked my parents if I could go and they said yes they didn't care it was summer and I wasn't missing school because that was all they cared about. I called the girls back and told them I could go. So Jamie came by all of our houses and picked us up. Jamie was the richest out of all of us so she had her own car and her family was paying for our room. We all told her that she didn't have to but she insisted. So we decided not to push it. When I got in the car I was the last one so I got the passenger seat. I plugged my phone on and started playing life of the party. We all started singing along and before we knew it we were in San Diego. When we got to the hotel Jamie went to the check in desk and we all say down. she came back to us and we went up to our room and it was two connecting rooms but it was actually three. We didn't know who the third room was to because normally it's only two connecting rooms. So we just decided to wait and ask the hotel tomorrow. Then all of a sudden we heard "SMACK CAM!" really loud. We all started screaming because we all thought the same thing. Then there was a knock on the third connecting door and started freaking out. But I finally opened the door and there was Aaron Carpenter, Cameron Dallas, and Jack Gilinsky standing there looking worried. It was pretty cute. Aaron had soap all over his cheek so I'm assuming he just got smack camed.

"Hi" I said.

"Hi" they all said. "We heard screaming so we wanted to make sure you guys were okay."

"Oh ya were fine. Sorry about disrupting you smack cam session." I said.

"Oh don't worry about it. how did you know that we were doing smack cams?" Cameron asked.

"Well first of all we heard you yell it and secondly Aaron here has soap all over his cheek." I replied.

"Oh okay. why did you guys start screaming?" asked Jack.

"Well I'm not gonna hide it we heard smack cam and we all thought the same thing. Who else would be doing a smack cam other then the Magcon boys? so ya you guys are the reason that's what it took us a while to open the door because we were trying to calm down." I said nervously.

"Well that's okay we just wanted to see if you guys were alright. By the way what are your guys' names?" Cameron asked.

"I'm Kelsey, that's Ally, this is Jamie, that's Alexis, and that is Sophie." I said.

"Well it was nice meeting you guys! But we have to get back to the other guys. See ya around!" Cameron said.

"Bye!" I said.

"Bye!" They said.

I closed the door and slid down the back this is going to be the best trip ever I thought to myself.

A/N

Okay guys this is a Aaron Carpenter fanfiction hope you guys enjoy it! -Casey