The beginning

V-  It was a Saturday evening, and they were the last in line .One was really excited and the other one seemed to be really nervous and shy. The really nervous one reminded me of Suga. The really excited one was quite cute. The excited one was running when it was their turn,  practically dragging her  friend along. 

Suga-I just said goodbye to the last fan when I saw the two last people in the line. I guess they were nervous and excited because one was jumping up and down and also making  really               weird facial expressions, while the other one was looking down very nervously, We made               eye contact for a millisecond , but I think it meant a lot to her  as she went bright red and                 rubbed her neck, I just smiled.

V- At first glance they just look like normal fans but when you look closer they aren't like the others. There not apart of the millions of other fans but individuals who have there own                  lives and story. That's what I thought as soon as I saw the two last girls in the line. First they          went to Namjoon, then Seokjin, Hoseok, Then Jimin , Jungkook and then me. For some                  reason I was nervous and I don't know why cause I don't usually get nervous. Their names              were Nadia and Amelia. Amelia was really nervous and got more and more nervous the                    closer she got to suga. As soon as they came to me. Nadia couldn't talk so for the first time              Amelia actually spoke by saying there names. Speaking for the both of them . Then they                  walked to Suga and well umm that was interesting.

Date published- 11/05/2018

A/N 

Yay first part is finally out cant wait to continue. Lets just say its going to be very exciting the whole way through hehe