FOR THE LOVE OF HOLO simplynailogical pt.1

Simplynailogica x fem!reader
I had to she's awesome there will be more parts maybe I'll make it a story depending on how well this goes ON WITH THE STORY

Y/n pov
As I get to the end of my YouTube surfing my favorite YouTuber simplynailogical uploaded so I watch it

She's my celeberty crush she's just so pretty "shoot" I quietly say as I check my clock late to upload again better call some friends.(I wish I had some of those) I decide to call my friend mark(iplier) and lilly signe (iisuperwomanii) cause those two will help decide my punishment
(Video on top pewds is mark and Lilly is Jack and you are obviously mark)
*Time skip brought to you by Holo nail polish*
After that caose lilly invited me to a party so I had to say yes even though I had madgor(I can't spell) anxiety and depression so me being i'd find the food emeadietly I'll bring some Holo unicorn cupcakes cause why not *at top* when we got to the party there weren't many people there so thank God just a few iconic YouTubers Thomas sanders,Jon cozart, Markiplier, jacksepticeye,and... *SQUEAL* SIMPLYNAILOGICAL AKA CHRISTINE (I hope I spell't that right) "hey aren't you y/c/n" Christine asked me she knows who I am she's seen me fangirl over her y/n calm down she's probably just heard of you "y-ya aren't you simplynailogical" dang it I stuttered "ya-wait are those Holo" "ya they are would you like one I brought them cause I had to do a baking video with rosinna pansino"
I shut my mouth before I can start rambling and saying stuff I'll regret

Christine's pov
Y/n is just adorable. Wait Christine stop you can't you just met her and you're already catching feeling's for her she probably doesn't like you back" hey you ok" I hear y/n trying to get my attention "huh ya sorry just thinking what did you say" "I said what made you come to this party?" She asked in the most kind voice I've ever heard stop it mind" oh I heard there was food what about you" I said the first well... Second thing that came to mind " oh you know got dragged by lilly"

Guys this desirves it's own book what do you think
Any way it's late I'ma sleep
PEACE OUT 🤓