Chapter 1

Virgil-
Blood.
The pain from the knife stabs deep into my chest, the blade goes from my chest up to my throat. Blood spills all over the floor and on my sweater that is tied around my waist. I cry, but it's useless now, everything feels numb.
"Are you sad anxiety?" I look up, Deceit my former friend pulled the blade out of my throat. I fall to the floor limp.
"Such a shame a little bitch like you had to go break our promise."
He picks me up, grazing his teeth along my v line.
But I still love you though~" he kisses my neck roughly.
"SON OF A BITCH, LET ME GO!" I pushed him away and fell on the floor.
Please don't hurt me, please don't hurt me... Deceit pulled out his box cutter, suddenly plastering on a smirk.

"Fuck you, you slimy son of a fucking bitch" I whisper.

He kneels down to my level "That's what I intended to do, but you know why you are being punished kitten..."

I couldn't move away from him, aches and pains cover my body as he jabs the blade into my chest. Flesh peeks out of my open wound.
The fucking blade! I seized the box cutter, somehow turning the tables and stabbing Deceit. I turn him over and keep stabbing him. The smell of blood grows stronger as I continue stabbing the shit out of him, geez this bitch can bleed. I drop the box cutter staring at what I had done. There's no time for that, I drag my body to the door as quick as possible, but the sharp stinging of my arms and chest slow me down.

"Come back here." He rises from the floor and grins as if he was perfectly fine and hasn't been stabbed. He comes after me "Come back here!"

His voice was much more sinister now, I reach the door and open the handle, I pull myself over to the banister and look over the railing. "I love Sanders Sides videos!" A man with glasses and a blue shirt yelled "H-" a hand came over my mouth and gripped my cheeks "don't you dare try to get help..." a sharp pain dug into my back. I let out a muffled scream as they looked up.

"Oh God, Who's Up There?!" Somebody with a tie and glasses yelled, they walked up the stairs frightened by the confusion. "Bye..." Deceit disappeared from behind me and I pulled on my sweater as soon as the other sides power walked up the fucking stairs.

Everything is happening to fast, who are they? What is going on? Why are they staring at me? "Sup" I said casually, really I wanted to break down and tell these strangers what happened.

"What are you?!" The nerdy guy asked impatiently, he glared at me with his greenish mocha eyes. "J-just call me... anxiety..."

"Oh really?!" The other glasses wearer squealed with delight. "well I'm Patton, but you can call me dad!" I stared at him dumbfounded, I looked into his blueish mocha eyes for any sign of deceitfulness, but he acts like he trusts me.

"He's Logan!" Dad yelled "you don't have to be so loud Patton." Logan said robotically.

Somebody shoved past dad and Logan then pinned me up against the wall behind me. This man had no glasses but he had a white uniform, a red sash, and a katana up against my neck. His reddish mocha eyes keeping a steely gaze on me.
Honestly, if he didn't have a fucking sword up to my neck, I would've thought this is hot.

"What the hell?!" I squeaked

"Look you piece of shit, we heard a scream coming from up here, I swear if you did anything wrong I will pull your guts out!"

My heart started pounding, I knew it I'm gonna die.
"Let go of him Roman!" Patton yelled "if you don't put him down I'll... I'll take all of your Disney stuff!" Roman dropped me, air finally! I gasped for air and buried my face in my legs. I can't breathe, god no not a panic attack... "you okay?" Patton asked. I looked up at the royal highn-ass.

Tell him you are sorry Roman."
Roman glared at me "Say It!" Patton demanded "But he's anxiety, he's a disorder!" Roman shot back.

Logan's eyes flickered a yellowish color before staring straight at me.
"I agree with Roman, you shouldn't expect a parasite to get a 'sorry.'"

Patton glared at the two.
Jeez he glares a lot when he's mad.
"Right f-ing now!" He hissed.

"You aren't even going to factor in the blood on his sweater?" Logan growled at Patton.

"Umm Pat it's okay, look I-"
I stopped, Deceit was behind the other sides, finger going across his neck. He pulled out his switchblade and silently chuckled.

'They better leave. Or else...' Deceit mouthed

"Umm look, you guys should probably just leave now, I need some time alone." I said quietly.

"What the fuck, you just came here, we don't know you at all!" Logan said loudly "and besides, where did that fucking blood come from?!"

"Look, it's best if you guys just leave right now."

"Well tell us, where did the blood come from?!" Logan yelled.

"I got a nose bleed earlier and I used my sweater to soak up the blood. Can you just leave now." I cried out. I was starting to get a panic attack from his yelling.

"Logan stop, you're scaring him!" Patton yelled.

"JUST LEAVE!" I cried, I didn't want them to get hurt by Deceit. Their calm faces dropped and was replaced by ugly scowls.
At this moment, I knew, I fucked up...

" I thought you would be good." Logan said bitterly, his eyes were flickering angrily. Flashing between a soft green and a deep yellow.

"Well he's not!" Roman yelled, he threw me against the wall again and stormed off with Logan trailing behind him.

"Kiddo..." Patton calmly said to me " why did you yell at us?" He was being so nice I wanted to cry, no one ever treated me like this.

"I-I c-can't tell you..." tears flowed down my face, ruining whatever makeup is left on my face.

"Kiddo, why not?"

"Y-you might g-get in t-trouble."

"Okay, but if you ever need me kiddo, call for me and I'll come."

I hugged him, nothing ever felt better in my life knowing that somebody cares. He let go of me and smiled
"I'm going downstairs and getting some food, wanna come?" I shook my head, Deceit might come for him.
"I'll be downstairs" Patton said. He went downstairs and started giggling, I sighed and walked to the nearest dusty ass room.

It was purple and black (my favorite colors) and it felt like it was somehow mine...

"Please don't hurt them..." I whispered, my vision got blurry, I buried my face into my new pillow.
This is my new home.
What a fucked up story this would make.

Hiya guys, I know this is short and starting out really crappy but I'll try to make it better I swear! Anyway bare with me and I'm going to write some better chapters. (I hope!)