I See The Light

Jacob L Pov

Everything feels at peace it's silent but I see a tunnel it's light I gotta get out of here no please tell me I'm not dead. I followed the light at the end of the tunnel and I see my grandmother she tryna say something to me but I can't understand her. Everything start to fade back and I hear her say it's not your time. I am being pushed back with so much force like an airplane crashing.

Jai Pov

It has been almost 3 months and he hasn't woke up I'm starting not to have faith anymore because he has two more days to wake up if he don't they will pull the plug so I guess I might have to say my goodbyes.

(Her Talking To Jacob)

Babe I think this is the last time I might really see you I have been praying ever since the incident. I'm miserable without you here with me. I wanted to tell you at my party that I love you but I guess it's to late. I was thinking about the kiss for almost two weeks and it had me thinking but please wake up.

I gave him my final kiss and was about to leave until I heard a moan escape his mouth. I ran to his side and his eyes were flickering open. I press the nurse button and they immediately came in. They pushed me outside the door and I watched as they examined him. I called everyone and his mom was the first one. She was crying and I was tryna be strong but I ended up crying myself. Everyone came and Diggy was comforting me, well you're probably wondering why he doing that. well me and Diggy was talking for like 2 months and he asked me out on the third month. He was helping me through the way with the incident with Jacob. My brother approved of Diggy because he was helping out with the comfort that my brother couldn't give. To be honest I am just shocked I can't believe my best friend is finally waking up but I don't know how I'm going to bring the news to him.

A doctor came in and said the family of Jacob Latimore we all stood up. He announced that he's doing great but he would need therapy because his legs would need sometime to develop and he need some time to rest his head and that we could see him tomorrow.