....

Hey Parker,

      Am sorry to tell you that you've brain cancer, which is you're having a tumor in your brain. you are lucky that this this tumor can be removed. BUT if you're going to remove it, you'll have to risk and lose your memory. If you didn't remove it, then you'll die. So you chose to remove it. This is a letter that will help you after you wake up from the surgery.

      I want you to open your phone, which is on your right on that small table. Now enter your password which is ''Hope'' (with capital H). Now go through the gallery and check the first photo. THIS IS YOU! If you're not sure, open the front camera. Well, you won't look the same on the front camera because the front camera sucks, besides you just came out of a brain surgery, so you must look tired for sure. 

      Now again beside your phone is a book. This book has most of the people that you should know, the people in your life. You'll find the name of the person with his/her picture beside it. I decided to show you your family first. The first picture is christopher parker, that's your dad. He's the one who paid for your surgery. Now this hot woman on the second picture is Hannah Parker, your mom. For you, she is the world. The third picture is your brother, Josh. He's younger than you by two years, so you're 17 and he's 15. The next person is your little sister, Sophie, who is 5 years old. The book also contains your close friends, teachers, and some of your neighbors.

      I didn't write enough information about you, so you'll figure this out by yourself. When you're done reading the letter, push the red button behind you.

      P.S.: No one knows you'll lose your memory in the surgery, EXCEPT your family. And you're the one who wants that!

                                                                                                     From:  Noah Parker

                                                                                                     To:       Noah Parker