what happened

Andy has been avoiding me since the incident and I hope I didn't jeopardize my job.  We have the day off today and I know I'm going to get drunk.  I've got a bottle in my mini fridge calling my name.  I make a mix drink and sit outside hoping someone else would be out there to socialize.  Up walks Cameron the game owner and his wife Bianca.  Bianca is so beautiful almost perfect body features and she is so sweet and friendly.  Cameron is super tall and muscley with a giant bulge in his pants that makes me drool.  "Get a hold of yourself! Why are you like this." I say under my breath and take a slug of my rum and coke.  "Hey were kind of having a get together later at our house trailer.  You should come, it's going to be awesome." Bianca says brushing my knee with her soft hand.  "I don't know maybe I'm kind of just trying to relax tonight." I say staring into my drink trying not to stare at his huge cock outline.  "Alright next time then" Bianca says as they walk away. 

I've sat outside my door all night and now I'm drunk, lonely, and horny.  Just when the idea of calling it a night passed through my mind Andy walks around the corner.  "I need to talk to you, in private." He says turning around and walking into some trees in the distance.  I followed him because at least if he's going to fire me I'm already numb from the alcohol and it won't be so bad.  We were about ten feet into this thick patch of woods no one could hear us.  "What you did was bad.  We could have gotten in so much trouble.  I brought you out here to tell you that I like that you are turned on by choking it's pretty fucking hot. " he smiles and rubs his crotch.  "So wait! You're okay with all of this? " I ask confused at why I'm ready to just accept this.  "Well this is nothing but sex I want you to know I love my girlfriend and I'm not going to leave her." He says looking at me waiting for acknowledgement.  "I understand." I say walking towards him.  He grabs me by the throat and sticks his tongue in my mouth.  He rubs my pussy through my pants and I'm dripping wet now.  "You like that don't you, you little slut!" He says slapping me on my cheek.  He unbuckles his pants and pulls out his throbbing hard cock.  He forces me on my knees.  "Suck it bitch!" He says shoving my face onto his cock.  Drool is dripping from my chin on to my tits and my little pussy was just throbbing for his cock.  He pinches my nose closed and fucks my face so hard I almost throw up.  Then he pulls my face away and slaps me again. "Yeah you like that don't you. You dirty little whore!" He says shoving my face onto the ground smearing and scraping it into  the sticks and leaves.  He rips my panties off and I almost climax.  He slaps my ass and then I feel his huge throbbing member enter me.  He just pounds me so hard I can't hold back my orgasm any longer.  "Oh you little bitch I didn't tell you to cum!" He says pulling out and giving my ass another good slap.  I hear him spit and then he rams his cock into my asshole really hard.  I let out a moan of ecstacy.  He grabs a handful of my hair and yanks it back.  "You cum when I tell you to cum!" He yells ramming my ass again.  "Yes master!" I moan. He pulls out and rolls me over.  While still laying on my back he shoves his cock down my throat and fucks it. Just when I need a breath of air air he pulls out and spreads his hot seed all over my face and chest.  "Stay here for twenty minutes." He stays pulling his pants up and walking away.  I just lay there covered in cum, dirt and debris feeling satisfied.  I light a cigarette and stare at the stars through the trees.