Chapter 1

"Tonight was great" you say as you and Sangwoo walk down the street back to his house.
"It was" he laughs and stops and faces you.
"How about a movie when we get back?" He asks. You nod and smile, he kisses your nose and takes your hand and leads you to his house.
Once you get there he unlocks the door, you look around and smile.
"I'll be back in a minute...I'm gonna change quickly" he says and heads upstairs.
You continue to walk around and explore until you hear something in the closet. You stare at the door until you get enough courage to open it...when you open the heavy creaky door you see a hatch...you stare at it curiously.
As you are staring something bangs on it from the other side and you jump, after a few moments you reach for the handle and open it slowly only to see darkness.
You start to head down the noisy stairs, you hear something move in the corner so you quickly search for a lightswitch. Once you find it you turn it on and turn around to see a boy chained to the wall. He sees you and his eyes open widely
"HELP ME" he yells.
You cover your mouth and tears start to roll down your cheek.
Suddenly you hear heavy foot steps start to come down the stairs.
"Well...I didn't want you to find out this way...and I really...didn't want to hurt you...but...you and you're curious ass had to go places you knew you weren't suppose to go" Sangwoo says and walks up behind you breathing on your neck. And holding a knife to your side.
"Now...you're going to live with me...and you're going to do whatever I say...like Yoonbum here..." he says.
You cry harder and nod slightly.
"I mean...you're such a good girl...it'd be a shame if anything were to...happen...to you" he says and runs the knife up and down your stomach lightly, giving you goosebumps.
"Clothes off" he whispers.
You shake your head.
"NOW!" he yells in your ear, putting pressure on your stomach with the knife.
You nod and take off everything except your bra and panties...
"Go sit with Yoonbum now...he won't bite" Sangwoo whispers and shoves you over to him.
"I'll be back for you later...you're going to regret ever coming down here" he says with an evil grin on his face, and heads back up the stairs and slams the hatch door shut.

A/N~
Hellooo...this is my first Killing Stalking Fanfic...so...yeah...I hope you enjoyed...part 2 will be coming out soon...
Until then....goodbyeee