Chapter 2

You woke up the next day, Yoonbum still asleep next to you.
You looks around nervously and saw Sangwoo sitting on a chair staring at you.
Your eyes started to fill with tears.
Sangwoo stood up and kneeled down in front of you, he grabbed your chin and forced you to look at him.
"Stand up" he said angrily.
You do as he says. He takes your hand and leads you up the stairs to the 2nd floor. He brings you to the bathroom.
"Take off your bra and panties" he says calmly.
You take them off and look at him, embarrassed.
"Dont be shy you slut...you were perfectly fine when you showed all those other guys" he says angrily. He grabs your hips and moves you closer to him. He slams his lips into yours roughly and plays with your right breast. You put your hands in his hair and pull lightly causing him to let out a slight groan. He moved his hand from your breast and started playing with your clit. He seperates from the kiss and stops playing with you. He makes his way down your body, kissing every part of you leaving nowhere untouched. He gets to your stomach and moves away from you and stares at your swollen, wet clit. He rubs it lightly with one hand and puts 2 fingers into your entrance with the other hand, pumping slowly in and out of you. After a few minutes, he unbuckles his pants and slides them down, kicking them off to the side, he positions himself at your enterance and quickly enters you, slamming into your spot.
You moaned loudly and arched your back. After a while, you felt something in your stomach.
"SANGWOO" you scream "Im....g..gonna cummm..." you moan loudly.
"Cum for me, you slut" he says through his teeth and wraps a hand around your neck.
A few thrusts later you and Sangwoo cum at the same time. Your breathing is heavy and you sit there on the floor trying to control your breathing.
Sangwoo stands up and puts his pants back on.
"Clean this shit up" he says and walks out the door and slams it behind him, leaving you sitting on the bathroom floor.

A/N
Hello....this was part 2...kinda rushed through this one so I'm sorry if it kinda sucks...but there yah go lovies