Meeting Him.

I said people, we're all lookin for love tonight

Sometimes we cant see it, were all blinded by the light

And we all get low, all get low

Searchin for the piece of mind

Just when Id given up, lookin for some kinda sign that's when I found you.

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

Today's the day. My birthday. The day I find my mate.

I walked down the stairs to cook everyone breakfast.

My life isn't that bad I mean I have a young sister, and a best friend Ciara. She has blonde Hair and blue eyes. She is gorgeous. Of course she's a little short.(hey Ciara if you read this I thought of you;) haha bus buddy😘) the only person who stuck with me after the accident.

As I was cooking i smelt an amazing scent.

'Mate' my wolf says.

He's in this pack. I smiled to myself. I can't wait to find out. His scent is a mixture of Mint and Woods. Smells wonderful.

"Gross your my mate." I turn around and see our Beta, Xavier Kingsley. One of the people who bully me. He's gonna reject me I can tell from the look in his eyes. He already has a girlfriend way prettier than me. No I'm not going to run away. That makes problems worst. Although if I did nobody would care except they wouldn't have someone to pick up their messes.

"I, Xavier Kingsley reject you, Connie- what's your last name?"

I roll my eyes. "Montez"

"I- never mind. I'm not going to reject you. I'm going to make you feel the pain you deserve while I sleep with my girl." It hurt when he said 'my girl' cause I was suppose to be his girl. I nod.

"Now go cook us some breakfast slut. Don't forget I like my pancakes with extra butter." He laughs walking away.

I cook breakfast and sit at the table while everyone eats. While I sit here waiting to get beat.

"Ready for your beating?" He laughs cruelly, "it's going to be extra hard, cause it's your birthday."

He kicked me repeatedly in the ribs till I feel them break. I yelped in pain. He smiles in approval and walks with his girlfriend. I stay laying down recovering till I hear the Alpha coming. I try to get up as fast as possible but sadly he saw me struggling. Nobody told our alpha. Nobody dared face the consequences cause they were scared.

Our Alpha Jaxon was eighteen like me. He has blonde hair and green eyes. He is 6"3. Tall right?

"Who did this to you?" He says helping me up.

"No one. I slipped while cleaning." I said trying to get out of his hold.

"Really? Then how are your ribs broken? If you don't tell me I will do something I may regret."

"Our Beta and Pack members." I mumble.

"How many pack members?" Tightening his hold on me.

"All of them. Please don't do anything."