Chapter 7

(Yerim P.O.V)

I woke up inside of the bathroom.I turn to my left side to see blood stain in my wrist,I remeber what happened yesterday.I put all my strength to stand up but failed misserbly.I try again and I successfully stand up.I look at the mirror infront of me.

I look shit...my hair is like a bird nest,my glasses hung low,I had dark eyebags then I remember that I have school today. I take a warm bath.
........................
20 minutes of warm bath I head out and slip in my uniform and made my way out.

When I arrive at school their only few students because I'm too early.the sun is not up yet I decided to go to the music room and sing my favorite sad song 'hold me tight' and 'love is not over' by BTS.

While I was singing I can't help but to let out my sadness pour in the lyrics of the song while crying.

after I finish I made my way to the room to see no one is their I sat quietly and take  a nap while thinking what happened yesterday.
.................................
"Yerim-shii wake up"someone said while shaking me.He said it again two more times.

when I wake up I see Mark oppa my seatmate shaking me  to wake up.

"Yerim do you know that you sleep like a dead person"mark said making me pout

"arraso,what time is it?"I ask because I forget my watch at home

"ah its 9:00 am the class has ended 2 minutes ago."he said while looking at his watch

"ohh okiee thank you mark oppa" i said and do aegyo.

I made my way to my locker but the locker door slum shut and someone push me agains the locker.I close my eyes in sudden pain shot thru me.

"what are you doing in the park?are you a stalker?"he said and smirk making my blood boil in anger.

"no im not!"I shout and push him hard as I can and  start to walk away but he held my wrist tightly making me flinch because of the sudden pain.

I feel the razor slice open again and started to bleed,he feel that I flinch he raise my blazer to see a newly open razor slice.

"what the heck yerim,why did you do this?"he ask with a concern voice.

"It not of your buisness asshole"I said in cold voice.I don't know where I find that confidense In me but I'm happy with that.

After I said that he sudenly raise his hand. I shut my eyes tight waiting for a pain to come but it didn't,when i open my eyes to see taeyung his hand is shaking. I take tha as chance to away.I run as fast as possible where my legs can go.

I found myself inside of womans restroom. I lock myself in one of the cubicles
And cry harder

"what's happening to me?".......

------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for my wrong grammar and spelling.hope you enjoy.Hope you like it-A/N