🌹TIME FLIES🌹

Wayo's pov

Its has been 2 years  now.. And I'm happy with my son . I wait infront of his daycare centre to pick him up after I finish my job at the cafe. He is a good kid ..rarely cry and always smiling , As he understand me.

"Copper!!! " I spread my arm as I walk toward him.

"Mommy." He run toward me with his small chubby leg and jump into my arm .I kiss his cheeks and walk toward home with him in my arm.

"Mommy..today Miss Ellen said that tomorrow I have to bring a drawing paper and a colour pencils." He said while looking at my eyes with a smile.

"Okay..we will go and buy it after we go home ..take a bath and eat okay?" I said and kiss his forehead.

"Okay ,mommy.."

*
*

I furrowed my brows the moment I arrived to my house. "Mommy..whose shoes is that?" Copper as while pointing his small finger to the shoes infront of us. Its a man shoes and the size is bigger than mine.

Who could it be. How can he go inside the house. He know the password??

"Baby..wait here for a while okay.." I put my son down asking him to stand there while I go to check inside the house. I walk slowly and carefully as my eyes wander around.

I saw a big lugagge infront of the room. And thats make me more curious more. I heard a sound coming from the kitchen . I tiptoe and take a peak from behind the wall.

"Daniel??" I said as I saw the guy face. He is Daniel..

"Oh, Hi Wayo.." He look at me with a smile.

"What are you doing here?" I ask and step forward. "Copper baby.. come inside baby.." I turn and lift my baby as he walk toward me. He look at Daniel with a smile.

"I'm here to see you and.... Copper." He said and walk closer toward us. "I don't know you still not changing the door password even after 2 years." He chuckles and take a sip the drink inside the glass infront of him.

"Mommy...who is that uncle?"  Copper as curiously.

"He is Uncle Daniel..Mommy friend." I said and place down my son.

"Hello Uncle Daniel...my name is Copper Kongthanin.." My son said as he make his way toward Daniel. That tall guy just chuckles and lift up my son.

"Hi Copper. I'm Daniel Kang. Your mommy boyfriend.."

"Daniel..." I say looking at him.

"Nahh..just kidding.. I'm your mommy bestfriend. So its nice to meet you Copper.." Daniel said but his eyes is right at my face. I take a deep breath and look away.

"Baby...come..lets take a bath okay... Daniel..can you wait for a while?" I ask and take my son from Daniel arms.

"Sure." With that I leave him at the kitchen and walk to my bedroom with my son.

*
*

Daniel's pov

(EARLIER)

I know Wayo will get shock if he know I'm back. I go without telling him. And now I'm back again and he doesn't know it too.

I pull my luggage and step out of that airport. Finally I can smell a fresh air instead of aircond. I already ask my staff from my company to bring my car back to thailand ,So I just go to my car at the basement parking and drive away.

I really miss him. And I hope he will accept me this time. I do know he still not going back to his husband ,and its give me a chance to get near him.

Even two years has past but he still in my mind. My parents do introduce me to a few people ,but I'm not interested so I come back here. I promise them, this time if I can't get Wayo I will agree to their choice. I have to even tho I don't want it.

When I arrive at the house I try my luck and push the password to open the door. And he still not changing the password. I smile and get inside the house.

I place my luggage and walk to the kitchen fo find something to drink.

And thats the moment Wayo open the door and call my name for the first time in 2 years..

And I like it..

Wow...its has been a long time right babiesss....But I'm back...and happy 1K follower...
Also I'm making a rule for this story.. I will updatr if the vote reach 50...
So babiess...don't forget to vote..