Previously

||Kelsey's P.O.V||

It was the day Daniel was arriving home. I was slightly nervous because I still hadn't made up my mind yet.

I think I'm going to forgive him, but I'm not sure, something just doesn't seem right about all of this. 

I heard the front door open, everyone walked in laughing and talking to each other.

I cried so hard when I heard that sweet laugh, the one that stood out the most and could brighten any one's day. 

I stuffed my head into my pillow hoping no one would hear my crying. Well, did that work? NO!

Daniel walked into the room and threw himself at me. He held me closer than ever, playing with my hair before seeing to Kian and Audrey. 

"Am I forgiven?" ~He finally asked.

His voice made me remember that day his ex-kissed him.

But still, I loved this man, why would he lie to his fiance?

"Yes, you are forgiven," ~I muttered as he pulled me closely hugging me tightly before deeply kissing me.

I headed downstairs to greet the others. They instantly started fighting over who was looking after the babied when Daniel and I were busy.

"Guys, we'll sort this out when the time comes, for now, let's just relax and party because your tour was a success!" ~Liz said sticking up for me.

All if Liz's things were being dropped off over the next week, she had clothes so she was living in this house from today onwards. All the boys were living with us as well.

I suddenly saw Daniel talking to his ex-girlfriend at the door. I grew angry. She was wearing some slutty clothes and was clearly fake crying.

She wrapped her self around Daniel as he tried to calm her down... I think.

"I'll be back in a second." ~I raged as I stormed upstairs slamming my bathroom door closed.

There was only one way out of this mess.

Only one way to make the aching stop.

Only one way to prove I was strong for way too long.

That one little thing would make me and so many people happy...

S.U.I.C.I.D.E