part - 4

My hidden love 💔

            Part - 4 

Dedicating to vichusanthosh here is the update i promised...

Recap ( laksh tored divource pappers ...laksh shooted with his question made everyone nump ...laksh sudden surprice )

Laksh glared raginii nd rushed inside ragini room made everyone confused ...he came out within few seconds... He takes out mangalsutra which she hide inside the side table he tied it on her neck make her surpriced everyone shocked by his sudden action... He filled her mangs with sindhoor lil bit fell on her nose ragini looking laksh nump... Some thing flashed on her mind ragini eyes brimmed with tears ... She is standing there without understanding wt was going on there...laksh just looking into ragini eyes emotionally....

Ap eyes filled with tears she felt relieve....

Swara shocked to the core after saw that sceen she pissed off...

Dp glared him wt r u dg laksh 😡😡 r u in ur sense dp roared

Laksh didnt heed to him he looking ragini without taking his eyes from her...

Ragini have no words to speak now only tears speaking to him...she wanna speak alot but she was helpless infront of him...his face giving lots of memories to raginii which was tied her emotionally...

More than that she is not in her sense now cz everything happening unexpectedly she never thought laksh will tore divource pappers nd support her infront of family ..
He even questioned my pappa which i failed to do this much years .... He stood for me against his pappa wts all it mean ?? She losted in her thoughts

Dp keep shouting on laksh...

Dont u know to wear mangalsutra nd fill ur mang with sindhoor after mrg wt is this new behaviour laksh asked to ragini instead of replying to dp...

Ragini looked laksh puzzled....

Its our culture i know u r traditional girl then y did u forget this ragini

Whom asked u to come here  this is not ur house u r married to me so u must stay with me in ur husband house dont forget that come with me he hold her wrist

Ragini looking the way how laksh hold her hand tightly like she is belongs to him only  ...laksh glared her

I am ur husband not ur enemy y r u looking me in this way there is nothing wrong to hold my wife hand like i dont need anyone permission no one cant dare to stop me... He said lil loudly to reach everyone ears that ragini is his wife no one have rights to question her instead of him...

All looking laksh angrily except ap nd raginii...

Laksh dragged ragini along with him to outside made everyone in dilemma

Dhadhi came there nd shocked to see raglak together

Hare ram wt is this new drama ...laksh betta is she created any problem again in ur life she asked worriedly

Ragini looked dhadhi in hatefull eyes... She ashamed to think she called her as dhadhi who  never trust her nd thinked her as her pothi .....

Laksh glared dhadhi nd spoke out till nothing happend hereafter u dont create any new drama already i am done with everyone...

He abt to move nd stopped again...

Thank u for trusting ragini blindly he said in irony way...

I never saw someone loving her pothi this much .... But wt she returned to u ...so sad na laksh said still holding ragini hand

Haan this girl spoiled my image dhadhi said

Hello tell me do u have image first laksh asked ? Made her shocked

U dont have rights to question ragini when u failed to give freedom to her or give shoulder to her whenever she needs an support...u always forced her to do all...so its better u shut ur mouth nd listen ur another pothi bakwas ... He pointed swara...she glared him...

Laksh dragged ragini out...dhadhi hell shocked

Wt is going on here jiiju sujji muttered shockingly...

Dp glared her 😡😡 like dont u have eyes manners

This girl is very talented see how did she changed our laksh...

Ap couldnt hear anymore words against ragini enough sujatha its better u shut ur mouth now...

U came here to speak abt swasan marriage hena concentrate in that only

But jiiji laksh

I said chupp... Cant u see how he behaved now...he clearly said na dont interrupt in his life ...he is not a kid to force him or advice him he knew well wt he wants wt to reject she said looking dp nd swara...

Anna poorna dp mentioned her name lil loudly...

She said dont try to close my mouth always sometimes truth will be bitter to accept ... By saying this she left from there...

Dp shoot an death glare to ap disappearing figure...

Here laksh dragging ragini near to his car nd made her sit inside it...ragini was totally confused abt his recent behaviour cz he is not the old laksh...he is changed

Laksh too sat beside her ragini abt to speak with him laksh looked her

Both shared an beautifull eyelock .......laksh eyes were saying some new feelings but ragini eyes giving some emotional feelings somewhere its guilty...

Ragini lets speak once reach in home laksh said calmly...ragini nods her head lil...

Whatever i must speak with laksh at any cost orelse it will end in wrong path cz he changed alot in over night dont know wt happend to him suddenly ... Ragini thought...

Laksh said in his mind voice i know ragini wt r u thinking now abt my change hena... Yes u r right i am changed its all cz of yesterday  night

Fb 

That night after ragini spit out her truth made me shocked i couldnt trust my own eyes nd ears whether i was dreaming or not...even i opened my eyes often nd prayed to myself plz makes it an bad nightmare for return the truth stabbed my heart... I was standing there nump helplessly i dont have anywords to say... My whole world shattered when ragini confess the truth... I was looking ragini emotionally ...

I stand aside silently i was standing there in the hope ragini will say no its all lie but wt was i heared made me broke into millions of peices...

Swara said i am not worried for u snatching my love from me but u spoiled my image ragini

Thats second i saw true colour of swara my mom worde striked on my mind....

Laksh swara is not a good pair to u she doesnt deserve ur love , ragini is the one perfect to u...i denied blindly... But my mom said laksh dont know y somewhere i felt swara face worried for her attention only she is not genuinly loving u...

I was in dilemma... In this i failed to hear everyone cursing raginii...my transe were broked by shekhar uncle mentioning her as shamefull creature...

everyone cursing ragini infront of me i hold my fist in angry i couldnt take a word against ragini my angryness almost crossed the limits i was scared to burtst infront of them so i rushed out from there without uttering any word to controll my anger....

Screen freezed...

Precap: continuation of laksh pov

Guyz leave ur cmnts...