⇝ 1

AS THE POOL BALL IS HIT,

a large hand puts itself in the way, preventing the striped 4 ball from going any further.

"Excuse me? We were just trying to have fun."

"Or it's the fact I was just trying to mess with my little sisters' game." Sergio Ramos smirks at Dorien and Laura.

"Asshole," Dorien mutters. He winks at both of them before walking away. Dorien quickly places her pool stick onto the table, hitting the cue ball just right so that it jumps off the table and hits Sergio in the back.

His sisters burst into laughter at the current look on his face and the fact that it even worked. He shoots them a glare before full returning to the table the rest of the gang was sitting at.

"What a dork." Laura smiles at Dorien, and the two continue to laugh. Just as they finish their laughing fit, Isco walks over to Dorien.

"Alright, lets play teams," he states.

"Hmm, and no wonder you'll be on Dorien's team, yeah?" Laura raises her eyebrows at the two of them.

"What? He's my best friend! Of course he'd choose me," the youngest sister defends herself.

Still suspicious after all these times, Laura thinks to herself.

"Gerard looks ready to kill himself over there. Maybe you should recruit him as your partner?"

Laura rolls her eyes at Isco smirks to her. She hates Gerard Piqué as much as her brother does. If that's the case, then why is he in the gang? No one but Sergio knows, and he swore not to tell a soul.

"Oh, please. I was doing just fine on my own," she scoffs. "Let's just finish the game we started, so that we can eat. Food is so very important to me."

"Or you could drop out and let Isco take your place," Dorien suggests.

"And trust this monkey won't lose my game?"

"Oh, come on, Laura. You can get revenge any time ya like," Isco says, seriously encouraging her to go sit down at the table. She sighs as she hands him the pool stick.

"Screw up my special stick, and you can find yourself dead tomorrow," she threatens, walking away from them.

"I thought she'd never leave." Dorien chuckles. "Thank God she finally did."

"I hate sneaking around, Dor."

"Me too, but Sergio cannot find out about us, at least not yet."

The gang had thought it would be nice to just get out for a night, although Nina and Nacho had stayed home to take care of the kids. Not that they minded. It meant they got alone time.

The diner was obviously their favorite spot. They could play pool, eat some of the best food possible, and even have some drinks. That, of course, excited Sergio.

"Aw, did your own little sister beat you at the master game you practically invented?" Sergio jokes. Laura punches his arm.

"No, she did not. Isco took my place so I could get food."

Sarah sends her a suspicious glance. "Way too nice if you ask me."

"Mmm hmm."

"What are you two on about?" Sergio asks. Sarah smiles innocently at him.

"Nothing, baby." She kisses him to give reassurance. Good liars, huh?

"Gross."

Sergio stares at his sister. "Well, if I had a dollar for every time I heard you say that."

"You'd be rich, okay? I get it. I hate romance."

"No, you hate your own personal romance." Alicia jumps in the conversation.

"Or lack there of," Toni mumbles.

"You are so luck your girlfriend is sitting in between us right now. You'd be dead if I was close to you," Laura says angrily. "I'm happy to be single, what don't you people understand?"

"The fact you even said you're happy to be single. Even people like you need love, Laura," Sarah reminds her.

"Screw romantic love," she says, getting up and walking out of the diner. As Sarah gets up, Sergio puts his arm over her chest.

"Don't bother. She'll be fine. You just pissed her off is all," he says, glancing at Alicia and Toni.

"I didn't mean to," Alicia says, feeling bad for what just happened.

"None of us ever do, but she refuses to open her heart to anyone. I don't even know what's going on with her." Frustration coats his words, and Sarah takes his hand.

At the other side of the table, Rani and Marco are playing cards.

"All in," Marco says, pushing his cards forward slightly.

"Are you sure you're that confident, Reus?" Rani smirks at him.

"Of course I am. You make your move now."

Rani continues her smirk as she slides the 3 cards forward. They both flip them over, the 3 aces from Rani standing out among the Jacks Marco had placed.

"I just love beating you at cards," she says, cocking her head to the side and smiling innocently at her boyfriend.

"Evil."

/|\

Meanwhile at the house, Nina holds Alejandra tight against her chest as she watches Nacho put both of the Juniors to bed.

"Dulces sueños," he whispers to them both. He flicks off the light and steps out of the room.

"Such a good father and uncle," Nina says, smiling at him. He shuts the door behind him, and kisses his fiancé.

"I am pretty good, won't lie to myself. Alejandra will never be out of my sight," he says, running his fingers through her brown curls.

"Mm, ever the overprotective father."

"Let's put her to bed now. Mommy and daddy have done too much today." Nacho takes their daughter as they walk toward the nursery.

"Goodnight, Ale," Nina whispers, kissing her forehead.

"Buenas noches, mi princesa hermosa."

/|\

Gerard sits outside the diner, smoking a cigarette, only thinking about what went wrong in life and how he ended up here.