Welcome!!

Hello! Welcome to the book where you can interact to meh! So, heres some info to learn that im a total introvert!!

Name: Joey Marthena B.Tugano
(Ok, ok I know my name is a baby kangaroo, and...I've actually been bullied for my name, one time my classmate im not telling his name, asked my teacher what is the name of a baby kangaroo, but since lil'grade 2 me heard that, I just stayed quiet BUT when she said "Joey" ALL OF MY CLASSMATES LOOKED AT ME even though I tried to ignore me, and don't get me wrong I was a social-butterfly! >:( then since I was like 7-8 that time, I cried of course, then the teacher explained to me thats not me but, till this day, I'm still afraid of putting my name on wattpad..and if you ask me here on social media what's my real name..I'd say :my name is J.M-my nickname..so since you guys now know and this is getting longer even more info is on the next page thx)

No age pls.

Height idk but im pretty tall..

Birthday;: November 18

Country: Philippines, Quezon City (thats all so don't stalk me)

Likes
I like reading, maybe math?, drawing, ddlc, singing, and cats& dogs

Dislikes
Spiders,fake insects (more info on next page), flipaclip (I just hate it, try animating/ drawing on that f*cking app!!)

Ok bye and the vocaloid story is probably next week, I upload everyday (sometimes) ok now bye~