Unseen but knew to be seen *lemon*

*third pov.* 

    As they broke apart they kissed her lips. They asked "what is wrong why were you crying.¨ "I had a nightmare and it was scary.¨ I said to them. I looked at them with lust in my eyes. Then they leaned in and started making out with me. Then the slender brothers became one person. 

  I looked up at them as they slowly started to kiss my neck. a few seconds later they found my soft spot on my neck. I moaned then they bit into that part on my neck and made me moan louder and arched my back. Then they ripped off my shirt and bra then started sucking on my nipples softly biting on them.

  Then I slowly started kissing down my stomach to my clothed womanhood. When they got to my womanhood started kissing it and then bit down where my clit is I moaned loud and arced my back more.

  Then they started pulling down my underwear. After they pulled my underwear off of me they kissed my clit and then bit it hard. I moaned on the top of my lungs. Grabbing their head and pushing them away. But can't push them away. As you approach your orgasm they pull away. And take their cock out and put it at your womanhood. And keeps it there for a few seconds. And then starts thrusting softly "Harder please" Shadow screamed. And they did and they went at a fast pase.

But then they had an idea, and then went slower. You wimper " Can you please go faster please daddys" shadow said. They where surprised but they didn't they went even slower. "DADDY PLEASE PLEASE I WILL BE GOOD"Shadow screamed. Then they decided if you asked to go faster. THEY GO FASTER.

And they did they pounded you for hours letting you come every once in a while. But when they let you cum it was when they did it was intence.

Sorry for being late this did not save and I got mad and then I found out it did save. THANKS!!!