Mr Horan

A/n: I hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

I was at school. It was the last lesson of the day, economics. I suck really bad at economics. "Okay class" mr Horan said "the lesson is almost over, I'm handing over your exams by the door, so go through the door one by one" he continued. I was staring at him and I didn't even notice I was the only student left in the classroom. Mr Horan was really handsome, every girl in class thought so. "Miss y/l/n, you have to stay. I have to talk to you" he stood in front of me. "Oh.. ehm...yeah....okay" I said. Mr Horan closed and locked the door. He sat down on his chair and took his glasses off. He gave me my exam. I grabbed it and looked at it. He sighed "it's a low grade y/n.....agai." I looked at him and then at my exam "I thought I learned extra good for it" I mumbled, but he heard it and looked at me disappointed. "But mr Horan, I learned so hard for this exam, it's the best I can do!" I said "I'm sorry y/n but I think you need some kind of punishment" he said with a smirk. "W-w-what kind of punishment mr Horan?"I asked. he stood up and walked over to me. "Please call me Niall baby" he whispered in my ear. He kissed my neck softly right on my sweet spot. "Niall..." I moaned. I felt mouth going in a smirk. He start sucking on my sweet spot. I moaned a bit louder when he sucked harder on the spot. His hand stroked up and down my back. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled back "so... you don't mind if I touch you... As teacher?" He asked. "Not at all, it's actually a dream come true" I said looking in his eyes. He looked at me with wide eyes "what??" He asked a bit flustered. "I've imagined you doing this so many times, why do you think I have such bad grades?" I asked. He lifted my chin. "Damn, I've always dreamed about you and kissing your beautiful pink lips." He said while his eyes slid down my body. I pulled his head closer and kissed his lips soft and passionatly. He deepened the kiss and stroked down my body. He stopped at my now soaking wet panty. I was wearing a skirt. "Did I make you this wet?" He asked. I moaned in response. He chuckled deeply. He stroked my folds through the fabric. I moaned and laid my head on his shoulder. "Oh Niall..." I moaned in the crook of his neck. I felt the bulge in his pants growing bigger and bigger. He lifted me up and set me down on the desk. He pushed everything off his desk, so we had space. I slowly unbuttoned my blouse. Niall did the same but he was quicker than me. He already stood in his Calvin Klein underwear. The fabric was so tight so you saw his bulge. I kicked my skirt and shoes off. He widened my legs and stroked me again. I moaned softly. He pulled my panty down and threw it behind him. He started to lick my folds softly. I grabbed his hair and pulled him towards my core so he could eat me out. And that's what he did. He started to eat me out roughly. "Fuck Niall uughhhh!!" I moaned. "You taste so great, better than I ever imagined." He mumbled. He started to rub my clit hard and fast. "AHHHH I'm gonna cum!!" I screamed. "Cum for me baby" he growled. With that I came in his mouth. He cleaned me up. "Now you have to do something for me." He grinned at me. I grinned back and stood up. He unclipped my bra and pulled it off. I leaned in and kissed him passionatly. I could taste myself in his mouth. My tongue swirled wild in his mouth. My hands slid over his body and down to his now too tight boxers. I palmed him through the fabric. A moan escaped his lips, "please suck me y/n" he moaned. I did as he said and went down until his cock was in front of my face. I played with the band of his boxer and pulled it down. His cock slams to his belly. I moaned at the sight. "It's all yours." He smirks. I stroked him slowly getting ready to put him in my mouth. I licked his tip teasingly. He grabbed my hair and I took him in my mouth. He pushed my head so I had to take him all in my mouth making me gag. I hollowed my cheeks and sucked while he is moaning my name. "Fuck y/n keep doing that!" He growled. "OHH MHMM shit y/n I'm close!" He grunted. I closed my eyes and sucked harder, making myself ready for him. "Mhnn fuck!" He moaned when he came in my mouth. "Swallow." He growled. I obeyed and swallowed it. I stood up and he wrapped his arms around my waist. "We have to finish this later, I have a meeting in 5 minutes..." He said while stroking my hair behind my ear. I laid my head on his chest. "What a shame.." I said. He nodded his head. "Are you free this weekend?" He asked. "Ehm..yeah, my parents are on holiday." I said to him and looked up. "Okay I'll pick you up Friday evening. Is that okay?" He looked at me. I smiled happy and kissed his lips. He laughed in the kiss. "Get dressed okay? I'll clean it here." He pulled out the hug and got dressed. I nodded and grabbed my clothes and put them back on. He unlocked the door when I was done. I kissed him one last time and grabbed my bag and left the classroom.

-----------------------------------------------------------