Escape from my Home (Part 1)

Have you ever thought what life would be if creatures were in your world? Monsters and creatures anywhere and you wouldn't know? Well then you would love this place, except not for me, my town has a strict law where no one is aloud to leave the city, unless your a merchant. Even then, they have to go with a minimum of 30 guards. Sadly I was not aloud to be a merchant due to me being a prince. Though people look up to me sometimes, I always wanted to see what the world was like outside. And today was the day, I had set up everything, time, place, location, and back-up plans. "Here we go." I say as I leave the room. I look around the halls and I head to the kitchen. I asked the cook since he owed me for a little food problem that happened and I was the only one there who saw it, heh. I go through a corridor and head out of the castle. Step 1: complete. Now for phase 2: Blend in. I have a friend who is a villager who has some clothes that were my size. I met him at the stable and he gave me my clothes and some food. Along with a map of the kingdom that is known. When I leave, I am gonna update the map and be known as the Price Explorer. Step 2: Complete. Time for the final step: Escape. Now this is gunna be the hardest part. "Hm?" I felt a tug on my sleeve. I turn to see the kid who gave me my stuff. "What is it?" I asked in a concern voice. "Mm, take this, so you can remember me." He gives me a Heart Locket. I open it and it has a picture with me and him on it. I smile and thought of something, "Why don't you come with me? I don't want you to get interrogated for being with me before I leave." He shook his head, "Sadly I can't, I got a family I have to help. Also you know I have a girlfriend. I don't want to leave her. But please know that if you ever feel alone, just know that I am here, in your heart." He smile and I give him a hug. "Here, I got you a gift too." I reach into my pocket and give him 2 necklaces, "One for you, and one for your girlfriend. I got a picture of you two together when we were kids." I saw a smile grow on his face as his eyes twinkle with happiness. We give each other one last hug before I go. I was really well known by the people, mostly cause I help the lower class mostly and wish for all classes to be the same, so I have a lot of friends and allies with lower class people. I head to the wall that surrounds the city and I see a rope one of the guards left me. I climb the rope and take the ladder and use it to climb out of the city. "Huh, that was... surprisingly easily. I mean, I had help from the inside. "Ok, food, water, stuff for a tent, money to live off of, and a map of the whole area from a merchant. Ok, I'm ready." I breath in and out, and walked on the path, away from my Kingdom, not knowing I was being watched from the woods.

Hope you all love this book. Sorry I haven't done a book in a while, I was relaxing all throughout summer and I usually do my work in school, so yea, at least everyday, I will work on my books with editing or even publishing it. So I hope you all are excited for the next book of "The games". And as always, ZOOM ON MY SQUAD!