°The Rain📌Keimin

Pairing: Keimin

Start~🎶

Kim Jiyeon’s Pov

I woke up with the alarm clock ringing.. Of course I had to shut it off so I could sleep peacefully..

“Ugh.. I want to sleep~ ” I said while stretching my arms sitting up..
“5 minutes.. ” I mumbled to myself as I fell back down laying on the comfy bed....
However, I tried my best to sleep again.. But I spent the entire 5 minutes I said finding my position and shivering in cold.

The rain is pouring and I’m cold..
I covered my entire body with the blanket but I was still shivering..
“I guess it’s stopping me from sleeping.. ” I said as I sit up and looked out the window..

The rain.. It only reminds me of you..
“Jimin.. ” I mumbled sadly..
The rain only reminds me of our break up..
“Get over it Kim Jiyeon!! ” I yelled as I slapped my face for yelling too loud..
“God what is wrong with me.. It has been two months already.. ” How I miss Jimin..
I threw the blanket off of me and stood up walking near the window..

Flashback Start~🎶

Jimin and me are watching the television while the rain is pouring hard..
“Jimin~ I’m cold~” I cooed while Jimin smiled at me sweetly..
“Here, I’ll make you warm.. ” He said before engulfing me into a hug..

Flashback end~🎶

“The break up.. ” I mumbled silently..

Flashback Start~🎶

Jimin told me to come to the park because he wanted to say something important..
I was sitting on the nearby bench, we would always meet here and have a picnic.. I smiled to myself with the good memories.. This is where we met, and unfortunately, this is where everything will end..

“Jiyeon.. ” There stood Jimin right infront of me..
I stood up from the bench and meet with his eyes..
“You look sad? Is something wrong? ”
“I’m sorry Jiyeon... ” Jimin looked down..
Of course, I was confused..
“I’d like to break up with you..”
It felt like my heart broke and crashed..
“But.. Why.. ” My tears started to roll down..
“Jiyeon.. My parents.. Wanted me to stay away from you.. ” He said while crying as well..
I wiped my tears but they kept coming out..
“Don’t worry Jiyeon.. I’ll come back.. I’ll convince them.. Okay? ” He said while reaching for my hands..
“Jimin.. I’ll miss you.. ” I hugged him tightly..
After a few minutes, the rain started to pour out..
We broke the hug..
We didn’t care if we were wet, We just looked into each other’s eyes deeply..
“I’ll be back.. With the rain.. ” He said and pecked my lips for the last time before running off..
“Goodbye.. ”

Flashback end~🎶

Until now I’m still waiting for you Jimin.. Hoping that you’ll come back..

✘     ✘     ✘     ✘     ✘     ✘     ✘

Sorry I was gone for a very long time.. 😪 Hospital’s wifi sucks..