Nashs twin sister a sam Pottorff and Kian Lawley fan fiction

I went to get out of bed to take a shower from taking my nap. I was going to meet my brothers friends from O2L. I only know one of them and it's Trevor.

Oh I should introduce myself I'm Ally Grier Nashs twin sister we r 18 years old I'm 15 mins older then him and my little brother Hayes and my little sister skyllen. I'm going to digifest with my brother and his friends. I'm really excited to meet the O2L boys because my favorite one out if them is Sam Pottorff I just hate when people spell his last name wrong.

I'm going there with him at 12:30 to meet the rest of O2L and it's 11:30 so I got an hour to get ready.

when i was done i went to go blow dry my hair and put make up on (I do don't like make up that much) so I only put on blush and eye shadow.

then I put on some hight wasted shorts and a flower crop top then some flats and went to see if Nash was read

me: hey Nash read to go

Nash: yup let's go

~later at the O2L house~

before i went in i text Ed d my friend Lilly

me: hey Lilly guess where I am

lilly: where

me: I'm st the O2L place

lilly: NO WAY U CANT TELL KIAN I SIDE HIIIIIII

me: okay lilly calm down. okay bye lilly

lilly: bye ally cat

then I went inside I started to fan girl inside when I say Sam Pottorff. so I introduced my self to them I could feel Sam staring at me so I said statings not nice in a little kid voice and he blushed.

so I went to go tell Kian hi from my friend and gave him her number.

then I went to Sam

me: hey Sammy

Sam: hey ally

me: so I was wondering if I could have your number so we can maybe hung out sometime

sam: yes of course I can my awesome lady. 

I blushed. then I say my brother and went over to him and told him that I have a crush on someone and u have to guess. he guess Sam and I said yes :( he knows.