chapter 4

It was really weird because my friend lilly was there when me and sam where kissing. Then lilly said lets keep this pg. I blushed. When i was about to go to the mall with lilly i thought to get sam somthing becuase i liked him i thought that it would be nice to get him some bennies for him so when we were at the mall we went to forever 21 and i got some high wasted shorts and some shirts. then we went somewhere to get crop tops and i got about 10 ish. lilly got 5 crop tops. then i got a call from my brother to come back home he need to tell me something.

at home

so when i got home everyone was crying and they told me something that was really bad. nash had to tell me and between sobs he manege to say tervor got into a car acadent. i sarted to cry and ran into the house i knew trevor sense he was 5 because our moms have been friends hes like a brother to me nash hayes and skyllen so i went running up stiars a crying into my pillow i cryed and cryed and cryed then i went to o2l and watch a vidoe called a new chapter. and connor said that he was done and i cryed more and nash came in with cameron dallas hes like a brother me to.

nash:hey ally whats wroung.

me:well connor is done with o2l.

i cried even more naash and cameron went out and sam came in i ran up to him and gave him a big hug and he kissed my forhead. he asked me if i wanted to be his girlfriend and i said of cours. i just hope he will love me for who i am and not how skinny i am.