00 | summary

n o u g h t  |   summary.

                                        ► ♥ ◄

        “You can’t possibly be thinking of going through with this, are you?”

        “And just why can’t I enter the pageant? I’m a woman, too.”

        I watched as her lips became pursed. “You’re not feminine enough.”

        “Yeah right." I sighed. "Look here, I’m pretty sure I still have a very feminine vagina, Dubois.”

     She chuckled. “Yeah well, having a vagina does not equate to femininity. Besides, you hate beauty pageants so I’m certain the only reason you’re doing this is to annoy me.”

        I narrowed my eyes at her. “If you haven’t noticed, the world revolves around the sun.”

                                                        *

        Oliveira Rosalina Philander would love nothing more than to beat Gabriella Dubois at her own game: a beauty pageant.

        And yes, if that meant doing it while wearing six inch stilettos and a ball gown dress, she’d do it. And maybe she needed to build up her femininity because Lord knows she’d need a good amount of that to even come close to beating the three time Beauty Pageant Queen Dubois.

        But if Oliveira needed to start somewhere, it was with waxing her very very hairy legs. That would definitely come in handy, but the thing is, she heard waxing is a bitch and she really hated bitches. (Especially the Brazilian she was about to get.)

        Just what had she gotten herself into?

        (Admittedly, Oliveira Rosalina Philander was technically screwed. And she just didn't know how to unscrew herself.)

                                ► ♥ ◄

        author's note.

        Comments would really be appreciated. (As well a votes.)

        Do enjoy this book.

        Fan art on the side is by @rhodes_ She is awesome. Please click on it so you can see it in its full glory!