Chapter 23

The door bell rang viciously and non stop forcing me to get up. Yoongi stirs a little in his sleep then opens his eyes.

"It's most likely going to be Jin" He says tiredly. I nod and try to flatten my hair a little. I walk out of the room past the piano and up the stairs.

"Wait! Put your underwear on!" Yoongi yells. He throws them to me and I put them on. 

I look out the window and saw Jin pressing the doorbell constantly while Namjoon yells at him to stop. He didn't see me so I knocked on the window and got his attention. I glared at him then opened the door.

"You smell, did you guys have sex again?" Jin asks.

"What do you think" I say.

"Yep" He sighs looking around behind me.

"What do you want?" I snap.

"I just wanted to see if you were doing okay" He says.

"I'm doing just fine" I say. At that moment I hear Yoongi fall.

"You okay baby?" I yell.

"I can't fucking walk, why is every time you fuck me I can't walk" He says.

"Crawl up the stairs then" I reply. I look back at Jin who was just about to touch my hair. I swat his hand away.

"Sorry, um..." He says looking back at Namjoon then at me.

"What" I snap.

"We need a place to stay for the night. My house is currently being cleaned because you guys left a huge mess" He says.

"Why can't you stay with Namjoon?" I ask.

"His parents wont let me" He says. 

"Oh fuck, I need to put underwear on" Yoongi says in the background.

"No you may not stay here we have no other place for you to stay" I lie. I saw Yoongi out of the corner of my eye crawling. He grabbed onto my wrist to help himself up. I helped him to stand up then he wrapped his arm around me so that he could stay standing. 

"We have an extra room upstairs, you'll have to clean it up though" Yoongi says. Jin looks at me with fierce angry eyes. I sigh then let them in. Yoongi's legs collapse under him but I catch him and carry him up the stairs.

"Why can't you do that with me?" I hear Jin ask Namjoon.

"Because you're heavy, also look at how small Yoongi is Jungkook can easily lift him" He replies. Yoongi and I let out a little quiet laugh. 

Yoongi directed me to the extra room by pointing and talking. The room was covered in dust and the light didn't work.

"Don't turn on the lamp it might explode" Yoongi says. Jin stops and moves away from it while Namjoon tries to turn it on.

"There's a vacuum in the closet along with a dust pan. Good luck" Yoongi says. We leave them to clean the room and as we leave we hear them talk.

"It's almost normal seeing them covered with bruises and marks and shirtless" Namjoon says.

"Yeah..." Jin sighs. 

I set Yoongi down on our bed then lied down next to him. I took a deep breath in and noticed that the room smelled horrible. It smelled of sex and sweat. I didn't mind though, it was good memories. Yoongi wrapped himself around me then pulled himself up so he was laying on my chest. His eyes were closed so I assumed he was asleep. I wrapped my arms around him and fell asleep.

There was a light nock on the door frame that woke me up but I didn't think much of it so I kept my eyes closed.  The nock came again but much louder, this time I opened my eyes and looked at the door. Jin was standing in the doorway shirtless and covered in sweat.