2022 : Stories

Hey ! Oui je sais, ça fait trèèèès longtemps que j'ai publié, désolé. Mais aujourd'hui, je vous poste un os un peu spécial vu qu'il en anglais et qu'il en version script/pièce de théâtre.

Bonne lecture !

J: Hi, I'm James Corden. Are you ready for "the Late Late show"?

Public: Yeah!!

J: So, let's go! Today, we are going to talk about a world-famous boys-band, with over 215 awards, not to mention their numerous appearances in the Guinness World Records books... Sometimes named "the new Beatles", it's of course, ladies and gentlemen, One Direction!

Public: *scream*

J: The band, composed of Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson and Zayn Malik, finalist of X-Factor UK, was created in 2010 by Simon Cowell. The first single, "What makes you beautiful" launches the "1D mania". Very quickly, they filled bigger and bigger concert theaters, to end up in stadiums, sold out in a few minutes, and this, everywhere in the world. Each year in November, a new album was released: Up all night, Take me home, Midnight memories, Four and Made me in the A.M. In March 2015, Zayn decided to leave the group during the "On the road again" tour for "personal reasons" and to start a solo career. After MITAM (made me in the am), the group decided to have a break. In 2016, Zayn started his solo career with "Mind of mine". Harry played in Dunkirk in 2017, the movie won 3 awards. However, he stayed in the music world, releasing an eponymous album the same year. At the same moment, Niall brought out his album: Flicker. At the end of Harry and Niall tours, in 2018, Louis, Liam and Zayn put out their own album: LT1 for Louis and Bedroom floor for Liam, who is dad since March 2017 and Let me for Zayn. In 2019, all four issued an album, "a hidden love" for Harry, "someone" for Louis, Mullingar for Niall and "Can we?" for Liam. Louis became a judge at X-factor UK, recruiting new talents for his record company. In 2020, Zayn announced the end of his career because of his daughter's birth and the group One Direction reunited with the other four. They did the longest world tour, called "We are back!", singing solo and group songs. At the same time, they released the album "we missed us".

Two of the band are here tonight to make a very big announcement. I know that you want to see them now, so please, make sound for Louis and Harry!

Public: *scream*

L+H: *come and sit down after hugging fans* Hi!

J: Hello, thank you for being here, it's a pleasure.

H: Well, thanks for inviting us!

J: Your last tour had 200 shows, all sold out in record time. Did you think your return as a group was so much awaited?

L: No, we didn't. We saw on Twitter that directioners always supported us, even when we were in solo, but we didn't expect this craziness!

H: When our web developer called us in panic because the fan number made the site crash or when our manager told us that he added some dates because everything was sold out, we just didn't believe them!

J: So, what is the big announcement?

L: *takes a breath* One Direction will no longer exist but don't worry, we're not splitting up. We will form a new group, named Stories. It's a new beginning for us!

J: I wish you a lot of success! Can we know the reasons of this change? What would be different?

H: We want to be taken more seriously because despite our work, people think we are just a band for teenagers. So, we will propose songs of different styles to emancipate us from boys-band image.