The Sleepover

Rose's POV:
I got to admit James is fine as heck! I mean look at his face, I feel like fainting in his arms. " Hey James ..." "Yeah?" "You're hot as I don't know what the sun's jealous of your beautiful heat!"
"W-wh-at?" he said blushing "you really think that?" "Yes!" I said with lust.

James POV :
"She actually thinks I'm hot" I feel blood running to my cheeks again. "Hey......" Rose asked, " do you think I could spend the night at your house?"
I said " Sure!!" ( That came out louder than expected.) I love her she's so cute, funny, lovable,and caring! I would never harm her even if my life depended on it.

Rose P.O.V :
He is so HOT plus he's everything I would as for. It's one thing that bothers me and it's not about James....it's Terence and very much so miss him, even if he did yell and said he hates me.......

James P.O.V :
I noticed her face was dropping. I asked her " Are you alright?" She says "Yeah...." Well I know she's sad about something I just have to get her to spill the beans . "Well you hungry?" "Of course I could eat the biggest pizza in the world!" I didn't expect her to say that, it's cute but crazy.

(Time Skip brought to you by Rose and Terence)

Rose P.O.V:
"I'm stuffed" I said with my outside voice. James said " C'mon let's go to my house my lady" I felt a dust blush on my face. "But I don't have anything to wear!" "We'll go by the store and get something for you my little muffin!"
"I'm no baby Jamey Waney!" "Don't call me that it makes me feel like......"
"Like what?" "Like.....tackling you!" "Argh" "Kyaa" "Haha!"

(Another time skip by Ross )
(Ross= Rose + James)

No One's P.O.V:
As they walked into the store Rose instantly found her a onesie. Rose squealed and said " Let me get this please Jamey !!" "Fine, how can I say no to those puppy eyes!" "Thanks!" Rose gave him a peck on the cheek. (You couldn't describe how hard he was blushing it made apples jealous)