Sonamy amnesia

What are we doing here it's memory lane for you you chase sonic down this road I did yes sonic is a prince son to Queen Aleena and king Jules Hedgehog after you found out you stop chasing him when he came after you and want to know why you stop chasing him when you told him you're royalty you should be with Sally but he told you no  he wanted to be with you not me because I'm in love with Kan. he could never met his feelings to you because he was afraid you will get hurt or you did you try to protect him when he saw you on the ground he wanted to kill egg man for what he did to you and sonic is going after him you going to stop Amy he loves you he wants to get married to you he wants to have kids with you he want you to live in the Royal Palace with him but he does not know how to ask you out please try to remember your the future queen in his eyes I saw something saw blue hedgehog there was prince sonic he has brother and sister Sonia and manic  his brother and sister they like you as a sister-in-law But when the royal family heard what happened to you sonic very upset I want happen you have to remember come with me I want you to meet the family again Queen Aleena and king Jules Hedgehog Amy Dear how are you feeling I'm feeling a lot better your majesty's we hope you memories get back they will your majesty it just takes time for me to remember just then prince sonic Walked in Amy what are you doing here you should be in bed sonic I was taking her down memory lane Will you go on a date  with me miss Amy rose yes that'll be great I'll pick you up at your house then tomorrow around 10 o'clock OK I'll be ready by then the royal family  was excited their son was fine going on a date with the one he prince sonic taking me on a picnic to the beach I have a great day thank you you're welcome Ames .