Trapped In A Diary

I'm Lhianne, a typical girl. Nothing's interesting with my life. I have a couple of friends, a fat and stout professor that is always mad at me, and a big bag full of books. I always hang-out in the library. The most quiet place in the entire campus. I always sat down on my favorite spot. On the corner beside a big shelf full of books. I really like that spot. There's a little marking located at the top of the table. It says "AJ" It is carved by someone. 

"Hmm. I already finished all of this books. Or maybe not."

I found a mysterious book hidden with other books. It's kinda weird. I felt a feeling that I can't understand. Something is pulling me to get this book. I am ready to open it when John, my classmate approached me.

"Hey, Lhianne what's that?"

"As you can see, a book."

"I know what it is. I mean what are you doing with that?"

"Umm, John what is the main purpose of a book?"

"For us to read?"

"Exactly."

"Oh, Lhianne."

"Haha. Just kidding. I found this book hidden with a big pile of books. There, just there. It's kinda dusty."

After I dust off the book, I saw the weird cover with mysterious symbols.

"Hey that's weird don't you think" 

"Yeah right. But I like it."

"Yeah whatever. Wanna hang-out?"

"Nah, maybe next time."

"Come on Lhianne, please?"

"I got lots of things to do."

"Okay, you won this time. Umm.. wait a minute, YOU ALWAYS WON!"

"And I will always will."

"Damn it. Okay, Bye Lhianne. Love yah." *flying kiss*

"Ugh, disgusting. Get out John,please. Bye!"

I pushed John outside the library.

| am captivated by the book. I borrowed it and put it on my backpack. When I got home, I took the book and sat down on my comfy chair. As I open the book, I was completely shocked. Nothing is there. Just blank pages.

"What kind of book is this?"

I decided to use it as my diary. Besides, it's just stocked there hidden. I grabbed my pen and wrote:

December 15 2011

       "Hi. I'm Lhianne."

After writing those words, a couple of words appeared.

December 15 1870

  " Hi Lhianne. I'm Adrian."

I glance at it a couple of minutes.

"What is this? A magical book?"

"Adrian? 1870? It's 2011 not 1870. And besides how can we talk to each other using this weird diary?"

"Well, it's my diary before."

"Before? What do you mean?"

"Yes, before. Well, it's yours now. Listen Lhianne, are you afraid of ghosts?"

"Not really. Why?"

"I am already dead."

It took minutes for me to absorb that sentence. Accepting the fact that I'm talking to a dead person.