The Bet (Krishan)

"Kris... I feel weird in this... do I have to do it?" Luhan complains to his best friend Yifan, or Kris as he likes to be addressed by. Kris chuckles, leaning against the wall. "It was all part of the bet. You know, maybe if you weren't so full of yourself, you wouldn't have to do this..." He spikes back. Luhan snorts from the other side of the door and looks at his reflection in the mirror. Maybe if I didn't have to wear this short dress and make up, I'd feel a little less weird... Why did he even get me this short of a dress anyway? He thinks to himself. "I look ridiculous, bro... Remind me never to agree to crossdress ever again..." Kris smirks, knowing that he for once gets to humiliate his friend. "You got it. Now, come out! I wanna see Luhana!" Luhan facepalms at Kris's new nickname for him and bites his lip. "But... I look... Ugh!" He yells in frustration. Finally, the door opens, reaviling Luhan in the women's attire Kris got especially for him; A maid outfit. While Luhan's bright red from embarrassment, Kris finds himself almost gawking at the boy. He looks... hot... He doesn't realize he's staring until Luhan lets out a small whine. "Stop! You're making me feel worse! I look horrible, I know..." He says, not a clue in the world the actual reason Kris was staring. "N-No... Luhan, you look..." Kris can't even finish his sentence before Luhan lets out a gasp. "Wait... You actually think I look..." Slightly ashamed and not to mention red, Kris nods, looking at the ground. "Just a bit... You are extremely pretty, though." Luhan can't believe what he just heard. Did my best friend just confess to me that I was attractive? "Uh, I don't really know what to say about that... Thanks, I guess?" What else can he really say? He's never given any thought to a situation like this... "I'm sorry... We can just, pretend this never happened, okay?" Kris would hate it if things were to get awkward between Luhan and himself, but he has a feeling that it already happened. "Okay."

*A/N*

I bet all you Krishan shippers really hate me right now :/ sorrows... I think I'll do a part two though. Yeah? Yeah. P.S.- Sorry for my bad writing skills >-<