thalia's POV

Chapter (1)
Hi u may know me as the girl who saved campers from the cyclopse bla bla and died then bla bla my dad (Zues) took out my soul and put it in a tree waw thanks dad soooooo much (not).

Dont even let me get started on my so called mom (hera) the devil. She tried to kill me.And she supposed to be goddest of marrige i think but she tries to break up marige.

  Chapter (2)
Hi so u just herd my life story. Hope u didnt enjoy it cuz it sucks. Let me start over,.... hi my name is Thalia Grace i go to CampHalfblood the place for demigods for instance there is Selina she is the daughter  of aphrodiety the goddest of love and beauty. Annabeth she is the daughter of Athenna the goddest of wisdom and battle stratages.

Chapter (3)
Let me just cut to my story. There is this boy in camp (can u guess the name) if u cant guess his name is Luke, ( the hottest bot in camp) i waz always in love with him. The thing i didn't know waz that he was a stinking frowd. Let me tell u why.

Chapter (4)

It was 15 of may and i waz 15, i was now put on a quest with Luke. I was sooo happy then i went to the oracle that tolld me that someone would betray me but i didn't bother.

Chapter (5)

Me and luke went out and it was already dark and we had u find a place to stay so we went to the lotus casenio worst choice . As we entered they welcomed us with delucious lotus flower sweets. Then i saw luke coming up towards me and then

Chapter (6)
He kissed me. That was amazing.
Next thing i knew, it was mourning and i was in a bed. I couldn't remember a single thing that happened yesterday after Luke kissed me . When i began to look around, there i saw luke on the bed with lipstick all over hjs face which was the one i made with rasberries and he was shirtless. I then looked at my phone a realised a lot of pictures with me and luke doing things and that was not the only thing.

Chapter (7)

I looked and it was already the 30th of may and the quest was given the 15 th of may and we only had until tomorrow.

             *TO BE CONTINUED*

See whats next on my other post bye andhi nyella aamani angel and my other friends