Chapter 2

Welcome to the second chapter and I didn't expect to get any views so thanks for reading.

Now lets get on to the book while you imagine it in your minds.

Just one last thank you...BYE!

Lady Styx  was nursing the little baby when she realized that she hadn't even named him.

"Hmmm, what should I name the child?" she questioned, "How about Perseus, the only hero with a good ending."

"If he is to be a hero he must be able to fight so i must train him, but i don't know how to fight," she stated, "Could I get Charon to get Thanotos to train him? Probably Charon always had a crush on me" she brainstormed.

"But first let's work on taking care of you little Perseus" she said as she played with little Perseus.

Time Skip 3 years

Perseus has grown exponentially these past years ever since he could talk he would always complain if he was called Perseus and would only allow to be called Percy.

Percy was super excited, today he was starting his training and he couldn't be happier.

"Mommy, how much longer till Uncle Thanotos comes over?" Percy asked in excitement.

"He's on his way Percy, his first lesson will have to be to teach you patience," Styx teased as she tickled Percy's stomach, "Mommy...who is my dad?" the little boy asked quietly.

"What was that Honey, I didn't quite hear you," Styx asked the little boy, "I said, who is my dad?." Percy asked.

"Um... that is hard to answer,"shifting in her seat, "I don't know, you just showed up."

"What do you mean showed up" Percy questioned his mother.

His mother stared at him, "Well won't you look at that, Uncle T is here you get to start your training," she said as she pointed out Thanotos.

"Good by Mommy, but don't think I will forget about this" the child warned.

"Hey Uncle T I can't wait to train with you and become a hero that everyone will look up to and be like oh he's so cool let him save me, it will be awesome."

That took me like an hour to do so i hope you like it\

It's not as much as last time, but I think its good

Betta Comment and add to your library