Morning Time

It's dark and cold, I can't see anything. I don't think that this is a good dream. I walk through the darkness and with every step it is cold. As I walk and walk more, I see a light so I run faster than I have ever ran in my life. When I got to the light I see that it is a door. I walk through the door and see that it is a room with machines that look like some type of torture device you'll see in a movie or something. "It must be that dream again" I say as I walk through the room, there is another door. I walk through that door and see a tall human figure standing over me and it looked like it was made out of shadows or a very dark black ink. I started to run and it starts to catch up to me. He grabs me and I scream but nothing comes out and then I wake up crying and sweating as I cry for my mom.

"What's wrong with you, my beautiful angel?" My mom says as she hugs me and I cry into her arms. "I...I had the dream again" I say as I cry some more. "Well that man will never get and if he does I know your strong enough to fight that man off." "You really think so?" "Not a think it is a know so...I know that you can do wonderful things and I know that one day that shadow will be fought of by you and you want me to tell you something else I know..." "What?" "I will always love you no matter what and will always try to protect you even if it means that I die or get hurt in the process." She says as me her smile at the sweet words she said "But it is a good thing you woke up though." "Why?" "Because you are finally going to real school!" "R-Really?" "Yes!" As she said that I had mixed emotions like fear, sadness and happiness at the same time. In the inside I really didn't want to go to real school because I have been taught at home for almost up to now (if you guys are wondering her age it is 5 I know I know leave me alone) and I really don't want that to stop because I really love my mom teaching me the way I liked to be taught and then after we got done we would wait for my big brother to come home. "But your big brother goes to school and only big kids go to school and big kids are good kids." " I know but I am scared and sad at the same time and I don't know if I should be happy that I am making new friends or if anything any friends at all or to be sad and scared that you I will leave you alone at home and that I will probably get bullied for having wings...I just don't want to made fun of because that is what my big brother has to go through everyday for his." My mom looked at me with a shocked face "W-Who told you that?" I looked down and looked at the stuffed black cat plushie I had on my bed "Nobody..." "I just want to get this over with and go to school now..."

My mom walks out my room as she said "Put on some clothes and when your ready I am making breakfast downstairs if you want any...Love you" I grab my beautiful flower dress that I always wear and some red converse but my mom calls them "Chucks" and that always makes me laugh. I walk downstairs to see my mom cooking eggs and in my head I think how can somebody cook so much so fast but then I smelled pancakes and got out of my thoughts and walk to the table and I see my big brother, his name is Jaden, he walks to the table and grabs his breakfast and eats it but he looks sad and depressed, I can't describe it  but he looked like he was hurt but not outside hurt like heartbreak hurt. I know that he was feeling this way because he would usually come downstairs smiling wide as ever like he had just been to an amusement park or one of his favorite places and would give me and my mom a kiss on the cheek and head out to the bus stop, still with the smile today but guess what, there was no kiss and there was no smile just a empty look and his eyes were....they...were GRAY?!?! "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR EYES!?!?" His eyes turn yellow as he looked at me with a surprised look "What do you mean?" "So you are telling that you don't notice that your eye color isn't your usual beautiful, brown, eyes that you always have?!?" He looks at me as he blushes "Umm...My eyes were never brown, those were contacts..." "Yet you guys never told me?" "Ella, what is your problem this morning?" My mom says as she looks at me. "What is wrong with me? What is wrong with you two?" "Nothing..." Jaden says as he looks at his breakfast "I gotta go come on, Ella" Jaden says as me and home walk out the door. "Love you, Mommy!" We both yell in unison.

I don't think today is going to be a good day...

*I hope you guys like it. I'm not that good at writing though so yeah. Tell em everything I need to work on because I think that I need lots of criticism*