Tears

Tears were the only thing that she felt her body was numb she felt dumb. She was dying physically and mentally. She did drugs until she couldn’t feel anything. But that night she took enough drugs until she got so drowsy. He took “advantage” of her. He just left her there in the cold. He raped her in front of all of his friends. Of course he and all of his friends thought they were badass until Dillon came in to see what they were laughing and saw what they did. Dillon pushed Taylor (him) and all the assholes away. He ran over to you put his shirt on you.

At least that’s what you heard……..

The next year Dillon never talked to you and all you got were giggles when you passed Nash and Cam. All you knew is Taylor did it to you but you have an idea Everyone in there group did something. But you trust Jacob Whitesides. He is your boyfriend he has been. He knows when your sad and when you first met he would always kiss your scars and he would wipe your tears away. He loved you more than you loved food. Your text to him every night is:

*thanks for saving my life goodnight Jacob Thotsides *(all he sends you are the crying laugh emojis)

The next day you got a call under unknown on your date with Jacob to carvel. You kissed his cheek and told him you’d be right back. Hello y/n a familiar voice said. Who is this you replied with a shaky voice.  Just meet me at the park by the school he said with a snarky tone. With no time he in between he hung up. You told Jacob it was your mom and you had to get home. He said okay and he dropped you off at your home. You ran to the park only to see……..