Part One

*moans*

"Fuck yeah Kehlani. Go on. Ride me just like that baby girl."

*moans getting louder*

"Aww fuck babe don't stop. Faster. Faster."

*car begins to rock back and forth*

"Oh shit babe I'm about to cum."

*they both reach the peak of their climax*

"Fuuuuuccckk!"

She starts to gather her things and reaches for the door.

"Kehlani wait where are you going?"

She stumbles around obviously drunk, outside trying to put her pants back on.

"I'm going back inside to find Rachel."

As she stumbles her way back inside the house, she realizes the party ended awhile a go. All was left from it was all the trash and the smell of toxic teenagers lingered behind. She was stumbling around looking for Rachel when she bumped into someone. She has no consciousness of who this guy is but she recognizes him.

"Hey are you ok? It looks like you've had enough for tonight."

"Where's -pause- Rachel?"

She can barely almost get that out while trying to hold in her vomit.

"Your friend Rachel left about 30 minutes ago with my friend Brodie."

"What -pause- she left me? Rachel, -pause- Rachel wouldn't do that! Rachel wouldn't leave me. Would she?"

"Look I'm sure she didn't leave you. Why don't come with me alright until she comes back. Here lets go."

He grabs her by her legs and carries her up the stairs. He takes her into a room. Upon entering he lays on the bed and tucks her in. It has a really nice tv and what looks like a king size bed. The room smells, clean. Almost refreshing. The ones painted a blue-ish color. Tropical like. As she looks around she starts to take in the fact that she is in a guys room. It has a boy feel about it. He comes back with a small trash can, water, and some Advil.

"Here. I brought you a shirt to sleep in. Take this in the morning but your gonna wanna drink some water now to keep your fluids up. I'll be back to check on you later. Do you sleep with the TV on or off?"

"On. I don't like to be alone. The noise of TV gives me comfort."

He caught that. He could tell there was something behind that. Something deep. Something that she didn't want to resurface but he chose to ignore it.

"Well goodbye for now."

"This isn't goodbye. It's see you later."

She mumbles halfway asleep. He shuts the door behind him and goes down stairs to access the damage left by his party.

* THE NEXT MORNING *

"Whoah, what is that ringing sound! My head is killing me! Where am I? My phone!"

She looks around for her phone and sees its going off in her jean pockets.
She reaches to grab and sees that it is 12 in the afternoon she has 4 new messages & 2 missed calls from Rachel. She still has no clue where she is and she immediately calls Rachel back.

"Rachel. Hello?"

"Kehlani tell me all about it!"

"About what Rachel? Where the hell are you? And where were you last night. I might have been drunk but I'm wasn't to drunk to remember you left me last night."