Chapter 13

Nya's POV

After a long drive back to the palace of Ninjago, we were able to start the ceremony. All the ingredients were in line. The 3 crystals including my ring, someone's heart killed by the creator, and finally a sacrifice of the one who destroyed the creator. 

I didn't run. I didn't hide. I just stood there. I couldn't do anything to stop what was happening.

"I'm surprised that you aren't doing anything to stop the spell young one" Garmadon said

"There is nothing to fight for except my family" I told him as the guards were tightening my chains on my wrist, "Besides I already died once before, why not go through it again"

"Well I hope that you aren't hiding anything else from me this time or else your family will die with no mercy" He hissed

"We're starting" Clouse said

Garmadon walked away from me to the spell book with the spell to create the new realm. His mouth was moving and the objects started to float in the air. This was not a joke. I felt my heart rate slowly beating, but out of the corner of my eye I could see the Ninja behind a rock. What's their deal with rocks!

A dark portal was forming in the sky and it was terrifying. The Ninja jumped out of their hiding spot with weapons and elemental powers ready to go.

"You need to stop this father! There is no need to create another realm! Please stop this!!" Lloyd yelled

"Please don't get into this you're going to get hurt" I tried to tell them, but they were only in shock of my now pale skin

"You should listen to your friend we don't want to hurt you, but we will" Garmadon said collecting a large purple light over his body. As I got weaker he got stronger.

Jay started to run towards me with his lighting coming from his hands to the guards, "Jay don't get near this" I screamed at him 

"If you do this then I will go through it with you too" Jay replied

"No Jay please!" I yelled, but he didn't stop he held my hand and held it tight. His screams were driving me nuts. I was frightened, but somehow my chains were disappearing. The Deal!!! If my friends or family got hurt then I would be set free!

The spell was starting to fade. I was non longer floating n the air and was knelling with Jay in my arms. 

"NO!!!!" I heard Garmadon yell before Kai shot fire at him

I was crying over Jay, I couldn't lose him again. Not like last time.

"Nya... I love you" I heard him say using his last breath before he was gone. I kissed him passionately never wanting to let got. Until his body was being surrounded by lighting and water. Hydroelectric.

"What's happening?" Cole asked while holding one of the guards down to the ground

"Jay" I said ever so slightly

His body then fell back to the ground with him gasping for air.

"JAY!!" I yelled

"Hi beautiful" He joked

"Don't joke with me now not right now" I told him

"Are you ready for that wedding?" He asked

"That's so random" I said teasingly

We kissed passionately not caring what was happening around us. I just felt safe with him.