5K+ and maybe a deal?

So ik you guys have noticed that ive basically stopped h2ovanoss. Its not that its not my thing because i stg theyre real and that they love eachother but its basically cause im not really inspired right now.

They arent rlly doing much moments i guess, pardon me if im wrong but i sometimes base some chapters on moments they have had in one or much more of their videos.

I dont know when ill be back with more h2ovanoss books because honestly i have many drafts of new h2ovanoss books but im just not ready i guess to publish them.

Hint hint, one of the draft books is the sequel to this book.

Anyways, thank you so much for over 5k! I know ive said that i was going to give out a spoiler of the sequel to this story but like ive told you i dont feel very inspired or creative with h2ovanoss books right now.

So lets make a deal, in exchange for the sequel spoiler of this book, i want you guys to try to reach my book to 10k or more and 250 votes.

It may seem much but i really do want to know that people enjoy this book as much as i did before writing it and publishing.

Also, i dont really care when it reaches to 10k or the 250 votes but i do want lots of comments from people, i want peoples thoughts about what had happened in the chapters and what they feel about it so come out of your shell!

Please tell other people about this story because i dont want to make a sequel and then people actually dont really want a second book to this because no one reads it.

But anyways i guess thats it, thank you for all the support and understandings for this book and for me of course.

I hope you guys do fulfill this deal or wish of mine and keep the reads going! Thank you!~ :)

Oh and ill be tweaking the chapters!

-author ohmyjeongin aka used to be babylirious