chapter 1

HYUNKI'S POV

I was sitting on the couch watching some awsome scary movies all by myself yeah i am really not that scared.

I glance at the clock at the wall and its already 10pm well i think i have to sleep early cause i have school tommorow and i cant believe my parent transfere me to this school oh well i think i'll just going to obey them.

I got up and jump into my bed acually i am in my room i watch movie in my room while the light are off its very cool i dont know why?
I yawn and minutes later my eyes close.

Morning🌞🌞

I woke up in the morning by my alarm i head into the bathroom and did my morning routine and change into my outfit 👆👆(up)
I always wore hoodie its very comfortable not craptop or short shorts or something revealing its not my type and and were not that close we hate each other.

I head downstairs and go Straight into the kitchen. I saw my two twin siblings.

Hyunki: heyoo wats up!
I said and head lock minsoo.

Minsoo: yeahh can you like stop doing that to me its annoying!!.
He said struggling to let him go.

I laugh.

Hyunki: gezz hahahah ok min min i'll let you go hahah.

I said and let him go then i grab some cerial in the cabinet and put some of in my bowlthen i started shoving it in to my mouth.

Then liyah started talking.

Liyah: so sis are you ready for your first day into your new school?

Hyunki lazily whined.

Hyunki:i...i dont know i just dont know why mam and dad let me tranfere there and not you guys.

I said and pout then shove more cerial in my mouth while pouting cutely.

Then minsoo laugh.

Minsoo: hahah dont worry sis your going to enjoy it there.

He said and smirk.

Hyunki: yahh stop with the smirk or i'll headlock you again.

He put his two hand up like his surrendering.

Minsoo: ok gezz i'll stop.

Liyah just laugh.

Liyah: were going now bye sis.
She said and grab her bag.

And hug me.

Hyunki: ohh bye.

I said and hug back.

Minsoo: me too bye.

And headed out.

Hyunki: hey!!! You have no manners give me a hug you!!!.
I yelled.

Minsoo then yelled back.

Minsoo: no thank you!!!

Liyah: yahh oppa hahahah, bye sis.
She said and wave.

I laugh then said.

Hyunki: ok bye liyah.

I wave back and then she went out i just sight thinking what would be my first day today in my new school.

Hyunki: ok stop thinking and keep eating.
I said and shove another mouth full of cerial in my mouth.

Time skip school

Time skip and i am already at school actually i just walk i do have a car but i dont have a mood and i want to exercise my feet too.

When i got in the entrance all the girls dress reaveling like i am going to faint by the outfits there wearing they all look at me and all the boys then look at me like i cant decribe there faces i dont know why.

Oh well i just struggle it and march to find my locker