Chapter 2

09.45p.m.

Taehyung arrived home "Kookie i'm home" Jungkook didn't reply because he was still asleep. Taehyung went inside their bedroom and sees his sleeping boyfriend on their bed. Taehyung smiled and go take a bath and sleep next to Jungkook.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around the youngers waist and also wrapped his legs around the younger to keep him warm. A few minutes later Jungkook wakes up and turn his body facing his boyfriends face. And then he began tracing with his fingers from the olders forehead to his lips and peck his lips.

Taehyung was still awake, he smiled to the younger and Jungkook was blushing because of his act earlier. Taehyung kissed the younger and the younger kissed him back. After a while Taehyung's hands began to slide into the youngers pajamas he rubbed his back and waist. Taehyung break the kiss and started sucking Jungkook's neck and leave a mark there. Jungkook was getting the heat in the room and he started pulling down Taehyung's sweat pants and boxers and Taehyung did the same too.

Jungkook laid hid back to the bed and Taehyung took a bottle of lube and took some on his fingers. He spreaded the youngers legs too and started fingering with one finger and pump it it in and out.
The younger moaned "ahhhh" after a while the pain turned into pleasure  and Taehyung entered his second finger and Jungkook began to cry. And he do the same thing and when the third finger came Jungkook cried harder and moans too "Fuck...Tae....it huu..rtss" and then after a while Taehyung thinks that Jungkookie is stretched enough he began lining his member in Jungkook's hole. Jungkook was already crying and sweating because he was scared.

And then Taehyung pushed his monster sized member inside Jungkook and Jungkook cried even more "Tae~~ be ggee..ntle" and then they both become very sweaty and they moan a lot.

"Ff...aster Tae" Jungkook said while moaning. Taehyung smiled and do as what the younger said. He pumped in and out of Jungkook's small hole faster.

"Fuck.. Tae I'm gonna C-cum" Jungkook said. Taehyung replied "Not before me" and then they both release their loads together, Taehyung released his loads inside Jungkook while Jungkook's loads were on Taehyung's belly. After all the fun they had Taehyung helped Jungkook to make their way to the bathroom to wash up. They took a shower together.
Taehyung washed the sticky clearish liquid off his belly using the shower they have next to their sink, while Jungkook was in the bathtub having a warm bath.

And then Taehyung helped Jungkook to stand up and brush his teeth and they both went to bed.