Midnight Pov.

I moved and felt someone looking at me. When I opened my eyes I saw that Jackson was looking at me. I could feel something right beside me and I saw the wolf. He smiled at me. I turned back to Jackson. The I looked at the pastor. He smiled and turned to the crowd.

"Your new Luna."

The crowd went wild. I leaped up to my feet. Jackson got up a little slower and grabbed my hands. I smiled at him and then turned back to the crowd. He picked his second and third and then we left. When we walked in we was his parents getting their stuff out of the house. We walked into his bedroom and closed the door. I walked away from him and sat on the bed. He walked over to me and started to make soothing circles on my back. Suddenly I felt uneasy. Jackson looked at me with worried eyes and then I blacked out. When I woke up I was looking at the wolf from the initiation. He was smiling at me.

"What do you want?" I asked him.

"Just checking on how you are doing," he said with worried eyes.

"Yeah right," i said looking at him.

"Fine you got me," he said.

"Usually do the wolves stay with the Alpha or luna?"

"Not usually, but i am."

"Can I please go back?"

"Sure," he said, "Remember many wolves like me aren't always bad some are good but we were framed for bad things. I will be there to guide you when you need me."

"Thank you," I said.

I blacked out and then saw jackson's face hovering over mine. I smiled at him and he smiled back at me.

"Are you ok?" he asked me.

"Yeah I'm just fine," I said.

He kissed me and I closed my eyes. I felt a shift in him and I saw that Jax started taking over. I stopped kissing him and looked at him. He had a smirk on his face. He started to take off my shirt but I push him away. He looked at me and tilted his head.

"Give me Jackson back," I said growling a little bit

"Bu-," he started but I cut him off.

"Now," i growled at him.

He put his head down and Jackson looked at me with sad eyes.

"I'm sorry about Jax," he said

"It's ok," I said

I walked over to him and sat in his lap. He smiled at me and kissed me. I smiled at him.. We crawled into bed and fell into a kind of deep sleep. I woke up to Jackson looking at me. I smiled and knew that being Luna wasn't going to be so bad as long as Jackson was my alpha.